Working Terriers for sale

BEFORE ANYONE BUYS THIS GUYS DOGS PLEASE GO BACK THROUGH IS POST AND TOPICS AND YOU WILL SEE THAT AT LEAST ONE OF THE TWO DOGS HE IS SELLING AS NOT BEEN HIS OWN DOES NOT WORK TO GROUND AND THE LIKES OF DISHONEST POST SHOULD BE REMOVED PLEASE READ JUST THIS .

terrierist Icon

* Rookie Hunter

* Icon

* Add as Friend

* PM this member

* View gallery

* Group: Donator

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Jack Russell Terrier Bitch for sale. 4 Years old.

I am selling this bitch for my friend who has gone through a marrage break up. I have her litter sister.

She stands at around 12" she has a solid tan head and a white body.

She has not been tested below ground but she is a seasoned Ratter and Rabbiter, has no reverse gear and really does the job well!

As I said, I own her litter sister and work her below ground regularly. She always stays to her quarry and has never ever let me down! So I dont see any reason why the bitch for sale would not do her job below ground but as I said she has NOT been tested.

She is a really smart looking bitch and is bred out of hunt terrier stock.

Please PM me if you require any further information or would like me to send a Picture via MMS.

Price is £250 Location. Bedfordshire.

well spotted !!!!!!! right i leave this post up for other members to see but i lock it , thank's for the report's on the post , and another thread like this please hit the report button ,

atb sounder