Tracing Hounds.

Can any of you Welsh lads help me trace 2 hound pups.

I sold 2 fell hound pups to a welsh guy called Wayne,said he was a keeper near the brecon beacons.This was in October 2007.I also gave him a bitch hound called Holly at the same time.I'm just curious to know how the pups made out & if they

are doing any good.I did hear that he had passed them on to a pack down there.Grateful for any info.

I agree with woods,bad crack you don't sell hounds,you breed a litter, too run on for yourself, thats what i've always done

Fully agree.As usual with hounds,she had 10 pups,too many for us to keep so some were offered as surplus.Not for big money,wouldn't even cover cost of rearing them.If you care to read,I gave the guy a good 3year old bitch that just didn't fit in with our requirements.

Can any of you Welsh lads help me trace 2 hound pups.

I sold 2 fell hound pups to a welsh guy called Wayne,said he was a keeper near the brecon beacons.This was in October 2007.I also gave him a bitch hound called Holly at the same time.I'm just curious to know how the pups made out & if they

are doing any good.I did hear that he had passed them on to a pack down there.Grateful for any info.

If your talking about wayne"R" ,then the man is not fit to keep a pet dog, let alone hound's!!!!!!

your not called alan are you mate he sells plenty of hounds lol each to there own like old dog said better to breed for your self and give to other like minded men that way you can all see what you have goti have a full kennel of hounds here and the only thing they cost me was fuel just give a full litter of lurchers away to money isnt always the b all and end all

your not called alan are you mate he sells plenty of hounds lol each to there own like old dog said better to breed for your self and give to other like minded men that way you can all see what you have goti have a full kennel of hounds here and the only thing they cost me was fuel just give a full litter of lurchers away to money isnt always the b all and end all

No not alan and i've never sold a hound before.I'm not after a slanging match,so end of subject.

• 2 weeks later...

Would they be the hound x lurcher pups, for sale on smoochers by any chance?? :whistling::whistling:

Would they be the hound x lurcher pups, for sale on smoochers by any chance?? :whistling::whistling:

Not very good kennel management is it?Accidental mating.