greedy cxunt

Hi guys iv learned in the last few months there is a young lad near here who,s dad runs a gun shop called bredon shooting supplys! going back to the end of last year i was told a game deeler had him over, he had some deer (fallow roe) and sold them to the dealer who never paid him, im glad now because aparently he has shot over 100 deer from bredon hill in one year and sells them, Its ok to shoot some and use them for your self and sell some but surely thats way to many.

A local farmer told me he ent seen deer up the hill for months. I cant stand greed and think he should be stopped before there is nothing left to shoot..??

greed is the curse of many, i could never get my head around people like that personally...

i was always taught to give and not to take, money means very little to me not that i have alot of it...

but if i cause someone expense, i return the money as quickly as i can..

seems a few need to pay him a visit, and tell him to mend the errors of his greedy ways.

Snap.

I do agree with you 'MM' but do me a favour and get rid of that mancy scum off yer avatar bud,coming from where you do you should have Adge Cutler mate,not some loud mouthed f****n arsehole.

wurzelmania-header.jpg

I've got a new large plantation that ive been flattening deer on for a while. It would be very short sighted and hypocritical of me to say "no I wont cull your deer because I will loose my sport".

In relation, I have been on highland estates where 20+ red are shot day in day out, to get the heather back and consequently the Red Grouse.

Deer are vermin in certain situations and I dont know the situation you are describing but maybe there is a reaon for the cull.

On my other permissions I only take a few here and there as they are not so much of a problem.

Everything in moderation.

:thumbs:

FTB

I've got a new large plantation that ive been flattening deer on for a while. It would be very short sighted and hypocritical of me to say "no I wont cull your deer because I will loose my sport".

In relation, I have been on highland estates where 20+ red are shot day in day out, to get the heather back and consequently the Red Grouse.

Deer are vermin in certain situations and I dont know the situation you are describing but maybe there is a reaon for the cull.

On my other permissions I only take a few here and there as they are not so much of a problem.

Everything in moderation.

:thumbs:

FTB

I agree FTB and in certain circumstances deer are vermin.

But a balance can be met usually unless its in new plantation or part of a ssi ect.

I am not familair with the area first mentioned and have no idea what is implemented.

It was just a statement which though maybe shortsighted is still correct.

It depends if its a job or a sport to this chap.

just my oppion but as above's reply's. Every situation is different. i have had a situation where i hit the Fallow very hard Females, rubbish Buck's etc now some 7yrs later got very good quality Buck's and what i would describe as good manageable Fallow stalking. unfortunately there is good and bad in all walk's of life

Hi guys iv learned in the last few months there is a young lad near here who,s dad runs a gun shop called bredon shooting supplys! going back to the end of last year i was told a game deeler had him over, he had some deer (fallow roe) and sold them to the dealer who never paid him, im glad now because aparently he has shot over 100 deer from bredon hill in one year and sells them, Its ok to shoot some and use them for your self and sell some but surely thats way to many.

A local farmer told me he ent seen deer up the hill for months. I cant stand greed and think he should be stopped before there is nothing left to shoot..??

MM, Don't believe all you are told. I shoot on Bredon too and we still have quite a few about. I believe Mr Davies might have lost the shooting now, so don't worry too much.

ft

MM, Don't believe all you are told. I shoot on Bredon too and we still have quite a few about. I believe Mr Davies might have lost the shooting now, so don't worry too much.

ft

HI i must no you mate! mabe a pm then we can talk, its a great part of the world do you agree? :clapper: im glad mr davis has lost most part of the shooting, they are greedy people, a good friend who is gone from this world now onece told me he used to work for them as an under keeper! he said he herd mr davis tell another chap that young lads (not from there walk of life) were only good for opening gates for the proper people? I dont like that sort of talk.

mabe there is a good explanation for that but i cant think of one...

Edited by MAIN MAN