lurcher pups

Guest blitz

bitchpups.jpg

bitchpups3.jpg

dogpups.jpg

bob2.jpg

214343434.jpgthese pups are 3 weeks old this friday and there is 2 or 3 left due to dickheads talking shite for 9 weeks till they were born.the mother and father are in the pictures the black 1 is the dog there will be 2 dog pups wich are the 2 big black ones and 1 bitch wich is the one that is black with less white on.i will b wanting 150 a pup.please only genuine comments.i will be letting them go bout 7 weeks old but will b wanting deposits.thanks all.the mother and father are in the last photo the dog is virtually a half cross with bit of collie in his lines the bitch has everything in it part from bull.both dogs are 100%game.

bitchpups.jpg

bitchpups3.jpg

dogpups.jpg

bob2.jpg

214343434.jpgthese pups are 3 weeks old this friday and there is 2 or 3 left due to dickheads talking shite for 9 weeks till they were born.the mother and father are in the pictures the black 1 is the dog there will be 2 dog pups wich are the 2 big black ones and 1 bitch wich is the one that is black with less white on.i will b wanting 150 a pup.please only genuine comments.i will be letting them go bout 7 weeks old but will b wanting deposits.thanks all.the mother and father are in the last photo the dog is virtually a half cross with bit of collie in his lines the bitch has everything in it part from bull.both dogs are 100%game.

he looks like he does the job atb with the pups