• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG .. still the same old same old from bitter one man band Pubs!

If you don't like NOBS why the obsession? Unless its to line your Walter Mitty pockets.

most the stuff you write is made up, another load is lies some is what you've been set up to say by others, stooge.

:wankerzo4:

Well I must say that is a really constructive first post, welcome to the site by the way, did it take long for you to think about your comments and on what did you base your views on?

Please enlighted us :thumbs:

If you don't like NOBS why the obsession? Unless its to line your Walter Mitty pockets.

most the stuff you write is made up, another load is lies some is what you've been set up to say by others, stooge.

:wankerzo4:

Well I must say that is a really constructive first post, welcome to the site by the way, did it take long for you to think about your comments and on what did you base your views on?

Please enlighted us :thumbs:

Just that he gets leaves forums NOBS, Shooting Community, then tells the world that they kicked him off, makes a load of BS up about them and spouts his rot to anyone who will listen, just a bit bored of it.

He seems obsessed within himself and throws a tantrum if anyone dares to suggest he is wrong, which he often is.

:boredom:

field sportsman you will stilled get informed of any beating oppotunities even if you don't use the forum, most of the members don't use the forum it is only a small part of what NOBS offers. Just make sure that if you change your email address that you inform your RO or NOBS HQ so they can update your info.

I feel that as and organisaition we do a good job if you want to join then join if not don't we do our best to keep everyone happy but it's not always that easy at times.

Give it a try for £5 or £20 gets you insurance as well.

Seems this guy is rather bitter.

FACT I could not log in to NOBS Forum, presumed I was banned, later advised suspended but not the courtesy of an advice at the time. I resigned from SC because its lost its way and quite a few others have left too.

I pay to operate PuBSForum and Website and wonder how I can line my pockets by stating true facts about NOBS.

Id love to know what I have made up about NOBS, and who has fed me lies - NOBS are quite adept at creating their own cock ups without me fantasising or being told things by others.

Strange how The Gatekeeper has joined fora to slag me off then disappears, reappearing when yet anothe unpleasant TRUTH about NOBS appears.

FACT AGAIN- NOBS continually lie in stating they are THE ONLY organisation linking shoots and people, they are not, there are at least three others and they are FREE.

They also state membership of over 9,500 - paid up membership is nowhere near that figure as the accounts prove. If people support NOBS or pay them for advertising directly, or indirectly, in their newsletter, assuming that membership figure, will result in that many people seeing their ad when it is not correct NOBS are deliberately misleading them.

Look at NOBS Forum its dead in the water, even one of the regular posters stated that their dogs would never work on a shoot!!

Dear Mr Nobes - search on this site regarding the insurance deal there are some interesting posts - as I understand it you cannot be paid as a beater or participant for it to be valid. I would want to see written proof from the insureres before paying money.

Their are some of us who had been involved with NOBS from the start... The initial concept was great..unfortunatly when some of us..(who are employed full time in country pursuits of some sort)started to ask questions about the organisation and how the money is spent..how the courses where run etc...a different side came out..and the solution to them was just to ban us....the people who where the only one who had an idea what they where talking about...Last time I heard their was some MAJOR issues...money missing...members trust being abused by walter mitty's pretending to be something they where not...very dangerous ..especially when they are attracting novice and new people to our sport..

Are the gundog training days insured??? public liabilty...injury to dogs...pro indemnity insurance..etc..etc????? are the trainers real trainers...or just somebody who just fancy's having a go at training and ripping people OFF????

It tickled me when I saw Mike on the front cover of NOBS guide to picking up..with one of our gundogs.org jackets on...he is banned and so am I..

Hey its a free world....but be carefull..its your fiver..

Regards

Kev

FACT I could not log in to NOBS Forum, presumed I was banned, later advised suspended but not the courtesy of an advice at the time. I resigned from SC because its lost its way and quite a few others have left too.

I pay to operate PuBSForum and Website and wonder how I can line my pockets by stating true facts about NOBS.

Strange how The Gatekeeper has joined fora to slag me off then disappears, reappearing when yet anothe unpleasant TRUTH about NOBS appears.

I would reply in your "free" forum, but you banned me.

If Pubs is an "organisation" then why are there no accounts? Everyone would see that it has "cost" you. You don't charge, but accept "donations".

It seems you are a one man band who does not practice what you preach! If you allow me back into Pubs I will raise these questions there, but you ban people who ask awkward questions.

:wallbash:

field sportsman you will stilled get informed of any beating oppotunities even if you don't use the forum, most of the members don't use the forum it is only a small part of what NOBS offers. Just make sure that if you change your email address that you inform your RO or NOBS HQ so they can update your info.

I feel that as and organisaition we do a good job if you want to join then join if not don't we do our best to keep everyone happy but it's not always that easy at times.

Give it a try for £5 or £20 gets you insurance as well.

thanks, when I sighned up at the kent game fair the chaps there were really friendly.

Dear gatekeeper

feel free to rejoin PuBS - if you have problems then I will personally set up an account for you but as you probably realise, there is no need to register on PuBS to read topics, registration is needed to post replies but that is to restrict potential spammers

As PuBS is FREE there is no need to have accounts - donations are voluntary - and I can inform you that the donations so far have not exceeded the operating costs which I have paid and will continue to pay.

Be interesting to know how many fora have banned you?

There has been, and always will be, co operation between fora with similar interests when some people seem to be disruptive.

Edited by PuBS

Dear gatekeeper

feel free to rejoin PuBS - if you have problems then I will personally set up an account for you but as you probably realise, there is no need to register on PuBS to read topics, registration is needed to post replies but that is to restrict potential spammers

As PuBS is FREE there is no need to have accounts - donations are voluntary - and I can inform you that the donations so far have not exceeded the operating costs which I have paid and will continue to pay.

Be interesting to know how many fora have banned you?

There has been, and always will be, co operation between fora with similar interests when some people seem to be disruptive.

Thanks the only forum to ban me is pubs, but I will now rejoin we can pursue the need for pubs to be transparent financially there because you seem so very keen on everyone else being so.

Edited by The Gatekeeper

PuBS is not an organisation as such it is an internet forum and website, simple and easy to use, no need for databases etc as people do the work themselves, quickly and easily making contact and filling vacancies. no need for an unwieldy and inefficient management structure.

As I personally pay the running costs - C£30 pa to operate the forum, C£90 pa for the website - with only half our allocation of space used to date, postages, advertising material such as cards, banners, fliers, marquee, fuel and running expenses why should I produce accounts? Such matters are surely my private affair.

What I will do is to publish the amount received in donations annually.

NOBS IS a limited company and has never published accounts! They are available from Companies House for a fee and I am sent them annually and publish them on getiorfyerchest.myfreeforum.org as I dont see why others should need to pay. NOBS made a loss of nearly £400 last year.

Directors have been appointed and resigned but are still shown on the website, the up to date return filed at Companies House is also on getit.

The people who pay fees have no say in who appoints directors nor how NOBS is run.

A total income of some £18,000 indicates that paid up membership is significantly lower than the claimed 9,500+ bearing in mind that that figure includes donations, merchandise sales, raffle income etc as well as fees. Thousands of pounds has been spent in recent years on computer hardware and software but still membership records are chaotic. A trip to PC world would have resulted in hardware and software for a fraction of that cost.

I could go on but it gets boring - all they have to do is be open with people. As for that hoaryt old excuse - a fiver is less than two pints at the pub!!!! Gets monotonous.

PuBS is not an organisation as such it is an internet forum and website, simple and easy to use, no need for databases etc as people do the work themselves, quickly and easily making contact and filling vacancies. no need for an unwieldy and inefficient management structure.

As I personally pay the running costs - C£30 pa to operate the forum, C£90 pa for the website - with only half our allocation of space used to date, postages, advertising material such as cards, banners, fliers, marquee, fuel and running expenses why should I produce accounts? Such matters are surely my private affair.

NOBS IS a limited company and has never published accounts! They are available from Companies House for a fee and I am sent them annually and publish them on getiorfyerchest.myfreeforum.org as I dont see why others should need to pay. NOBS made a loss of nearly £400 last year.

Directors have been appointed and resigned but are still shown on the website, the up to date return filed at Companies House is also on getit.

The people who pay fees have no say in who appoints directors nor how NOBS is run.

A total income of some £18,000 indicates that paid up membership is significantly lower than the claimed 9,500+ bearing in mind that that figure includes donations, merchandise sales, raffle income etc as well as fees. Thousands of pounds has been spent in recent years on computer hardware and software but still membership records are chaotic. A trip to PC world would have resulted in hardware and software for a fraction of that cost.

I could go on but it gets boring - all they have to do is be open with people. As for that hoaryt old excuse - a fiver is less than two pints at the pub!!!! Gets monotonous.

maybe if the gate keeper lets us know his location we can find him some beating and it wont cost him a penny

maybe if the gate keeper lets us know his location we can find him some beating and it wont cost him a penny

Got all the beating I need mate, Nobs saw to that!

So Pubs man, you have a major issue with the fact that Nobs claim to be the only organisation to offer beating etc, by your own admission in this post pubs is not an organisation just a forum, can't think of any other organisations, only forums. Pity that you feel you cannot come clean with ALLmonies when you feel the need to ask the same of others. Who appoints the admin and moderators on your forum? the members? probably not, very similar to what you freely criticise. You cannot condemn others when you act in the same way !

Seems that Nobs ARE the ONLY organisation, in that case in reply to the original question for a fiver you get the support and assistance of the only truly national organisation in Britain who do a good job on the whole. Well worth it!

:thumbs:

Edited by The Gatekeeper

I reiterate, I will state the figure for donations but as all expenses are paid personally by me from my PRIVATE accounts why should you ask that I declare those costs, its my business and no one elses. Many other fora accept donations but I dont know of one that publishes figures or donors!!

As admin of PuBS I appoint those persons I consider suitable as moderators, just as NOBS do on their forum - their "members" (in reality customers as they have no say in how it is run or managed) do not appoint moderators etc.

The whole point is that PuBS does not charge people for connecting shoots and people and works well.

Read some of the posts regarding NOBS on this and other fora and rethink your position, you may have found beating via NOBS but many others have not, many have not even received ANY communication at all.

You pays yer money - or not as the case may be.