Sign in to follow this  
Guest erb

Boots

Strappy high heels with diamonty jewels on em do me the last pair i borrowed off BULLX :11: :11: :11:

i wont mention my clasic footwear...but needless to say, the redbull chaps have seen my cut down wellies many a time.... :11: peter gets wet feet these days cos he pisses himself and it dribbles down his legs into his shoes!!!! :D:D for lurcherwork i have used trainers and for nearly all my shooting i use trainers....just for that quick get away....my hi teck squash are ready for the bin , but we have had so many good times together i am kind of attatched to them now! lol....JD :icon_eek:

Guest reload

Got me brasher trailmasters yesterday....proper Job :good:

Guest Geordie

Jaysus,boots is it?? I remember i had a pair once i tell thee,me faither nicked em from t pit when he got sacked for nicking his gaffers sarnies.

Bleak days they were,bleak people too.

Had to ride on the lurkers back to get to school in the winter just so me feet wudnt freeze to the ground.

Ended up cutting the scullery lino into size 10 pieces just so we could go and poach a rabbit or two off the lairds estate. :11: :11: :11:

Guest LEARNER

what about the wogs, they walk and run bare footed any and everywhere, when you see them on the tele, some look a 100 plus ,unless its the sun.