Pinning a deer

Foxhunter you might be correct about what you say but facts are facts and it dose not matter if the AW is good at his job or not what matters is that he assesses the person with out any help. No wet nursing at all. If i need to intervene in a stalk then that's the end of that pc not question about it.So if VMAX IS GOOD THAT SOULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU AT ALL.UNLESS HE WAS TEACHING YOU AND THATS DIFFERNT BUT THE TWO SHOULD NEVER MEET. :icon_redface:post-34278-127430557138_thumb.jpg

A shoulder shot deer in the bag not running around to die later. Some of us shoot deer every week and have culls to meet some don't . There are deer stalkers FD and there are stalkers of deer were do you fall. :clapper:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foxhunter you might be correct about what you say but facts are facts and it dose not matter if the AW is good at his job or not what matters is that he assesses the person with out any help. No wet nursing at all. If i need to intervene in a stalk then that's the end of that pc not question about it.So if VMAX IS GOOD THAT SOULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU AT ALL.UNLESS HE WAS TEACHING YOU AND THATS DIFFERNT BUT THE TWO SHOULD NEVER MEET. :icon_redface:post-34278-127430557138_thumb.jpg

A shoulder shot deer in the bag not running around to die later. Some of us shoot deer every week and have culls to meet some don't . There are deer stalkers FD and there are stalkers of deer were do you fall. :clapper:

I think you have just said what I suspect these pinned deer are all about,and that is getting your deer at all costs because you have a 'Cull' to acheive,and,the DMQ conveniently labels it 'Best Practice'.

2889057124_ab947f756f.jpg

thNowThatsFunny.gif

Martin it is not DMQ that labels it best practice but the whole deer sector. Now the small minded might think they are correct but when the full deer sector has it as best practice it makes the few on here look like what your hands on in the picture. :icon_redface:

Martin it is not DMQ that labels it best practice but the whole deer sector. Now the small minded might think they are correct but when the full deer sector has it as best practice it makes the few on here look like what your hands on in the picture. :icon_redface:

The full deer sector being...deer initiative and other organisations alike :feck: