VEESLAS!!!

this is the whole conversation ive had through pm with a mongo an another falconry forum,thought id share it and see every ones opinions on the subject!!!

To: Garypco

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:07 am

Subject: veezla

how olds the veezla?

are they any good at catching rabbits/hares been told they are very similar to a greyhound and good on foxes...

To: Chunky Monkey

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:09 am

Subject: Re: veezla

not catching mate just flushing,they hunt point and retrieve not a fox dog!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:11 am

well iv been told they are good fox catchers and im after a pup; to work on the lamp and maybe with my terriers what you say dog or bitch?

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:18 am

neither mate,they wont catch a fox and if they did they wouldnt stick to it,get a lurcher!!!

100_0859.jpg

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:25 am

each to there own then but my mate says it will

well that lurcher didnt kill that fox its clearly been shot

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:36 am

well ur m8ts full of poo and you need to read some books of course its been shot mate huntin foxes with dogs has been outlawed!!!

if ur gunna talk thru ur rectum please find someone else to pm ok theres a nice lad!!!

you buy a hungarian vizsla mate,spend £800 on a dog that wont do the job you think it will,just dont ask me for one i wouldnt sell you a teddy bear!!!

but before you do but some books and read up about the breed,it might not make you look so twp!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:40 am

£800 you havinn a laugh????? im glad you dont want to buy me a teddy bear or then id be thinking your a bit dicky!

no need for abuse wanted to ask you personally but if you want trouble pal no problem you better be big

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:50 am

As it happens i am big!!!! you asked me for advice i gave it to you ive had vizsla's a long time,they aint lamping dogs nor are they foxing dogs,i keep lurchers for that job,if ur mate says they are good foxing dogs then hes talkin poo mate sorry if im being blunt,its how i am when i think someone is having a laugh with me,or takin the piss,they are pointers they hunt in the day thay do it well they work wabbit pheasant and most gamebird species,they certainly aint built for the lamp,maybe a vizsla greyhond but then it wouldnt be a good fox dog,if you think im talkin poo then fine,enjoy and yes the goin trate for a vizsla is £600-£800 depending on what or whos bred it...right off to bed now nighty night!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:56 am

you really are a stuck up twat who thinks he knows it all well knobbys to you mate forum dont need people like you

goodnight

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:18 am

all i did was answer your questions,youre the one that called me a liar,that bitch in the pic has caught more foxes than you've seen bud!!!

a vizsla is a pointer not a sighthound or running dog,they couldnt work a lamp traditionally theyre a docked breed,so having no tail would make them useless on a lamp as they couldnt turn fast enought they aint foxing dogs,they hunt point retrieve its simple bud,before you think about going into a breed do some homework read up about em the internet is full of information regarding dogs,dont make urself look arrogant,i said they were no good as a lamping dog you said well ive been told they are so what you reckon dog or bitch,ffs mate engage ur brain,ive had vizsla's for years now ive got 5 of em,dont be tellin me what they can and cant do,try filling in ur profile too,if i knew i was dealing with someone about 14 i might not be so cocky,if vizslas were good foxing dogs i wouldnt need to kennel bull greyhounds would i!!

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:14 pm

right ok you say all this but have you tried a vizla on the lamp? or are you just thinking you know the answer...bull crosses are mainly for badgers they poo on rabbits and hares but the veezla is supposed to have the temper of a bull but as fast as a greyhound

i hate people talking toilet about what they dont knowor havnt tried grow up pal and open your eyes

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:49 pm

a vizsla aint a running dog pal,dont advise me on one when you dont have one i have 5,the vizsla aint got a temper theyre a very soft loving dog the dont posses any of the qualitys you require,if they could do it id certainly try,but ive been in the dog game way too long,i know a dogs capabilities,theyre not built to lamp end of conversation,go annoy someone else now please mate im gettin fed up,get urself a vizsla do what you want with it im not bothered i tried to advise you but you keep on,just go away!!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:46 pm

well can you put me intouch with a GOOD proven breeder????

or have you got any for sale but not £800 id pay £200 tops and i want bitch to breed from might even put a lurcher with her in time my mates is dog so no good

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:51 pm

for £200 you couldnt buy a dead vizsla!!!

and you couldnt get a bitch for under £600.

best bet would to be to get a greyhound bitch and find a dog a weimeraner would be more suited tho as theyre a harder type of dog!!!

used more for blood trailing boar and deer,now they do screw foxes for fun!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:54 pm

have you some kind of understanding difficulty mate?

i want a veezla mate veezla not a woolymama any breeders nums would be a help...

and my mate says you havnt had the full potential out of your veezlas

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:16 pm

Subject: pup

my mates says you can use his dog as stud if you want? jsut wants a pup for it? or you can sort me a deal out on a pup?

my reply.....

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:19 pm

Subject: Re: pup

wouldnt want to use ur mates dog nor would i give you a pup mate,in fact i wouldnt even sell you one!!!! not for all the money in the whole world!!!

you just dont get it do you!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never actually heard of a woolymama :11:

bull x for badger - and cant run rabbits...??? someones talking out their ass :11:

sorry for soundin startled at the price, i really had no idea what i was expecting as ive never really had much to do with vizslas. cheers for all the info though :D

bull x for badger - and cant run rabbits...??? someones talking out their ass :11:

sorry for soundin startled at the price, i really had no idea what i was expecting as ive never really had much to do with vizslas. cheers for all the info though :D

NEVER HEARD OF A WOOLYMAMA!!! SHIT mate you AINT LIVED I GOT TWO LOL!!! :clapper:

NEVER HEARD OF A WOOLYMAMA!!! SHIT mate you AINT LIVED I GOT TWO LOL!!! :clapper:

:laugh::laugh::icon_eek: i thought i had got around abit mate... is it some sort of disease? if so i know a good website for help: www.iv-got-sti's.com

:laugh: :11:

:angry::angry: On a serious note....you spelt wabbit wong. :11:

no mate i didnt it was the website,i typed rabbit it says wabbit,i say shit it says poo,get my drift lol!!!

you sure he wasnt just a anti just trying to get you to say somthing or give out a name you shouldent.....that comment about bullx on badgers dosnt sound to clever...

i really think he was too thick to be an anti!!!! :clapper:

Guest james b

Chunky monkey should read books alwright the type where

he can lock himself in the toilet and CHOKE HIS MONKEY

as we certainly dont need clowns like him with a dog

no not even a feckin teddy bear :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...