.177 convert

:D

Not if you don't have the 130 to do it with :whistling:

Looks like they do some decent work over there. But they must, absolutely must improve their photography if they want to use the gallery to sell their work.

Those images are way to cluttered. Simple while sheet hung over the bed and headboard and guns on that when taking pix and that would improve things 100%

Wonder :hmm: about the same price to convert Sexy 200 and tighten her hole up by a millimeter :laugh:

Phantom

Is she a bit slack Tony :whistling::D

or tony's a bit small :tongue2::whistling: :whistling:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here ya go buddy   http://www.livingart.org.uk/illustrations/avian/pigeon-anatomy-copy.jpg   http://www.livingart.org.uk/illustrations/Veterinary/rabbit-anatomy.jpg   regards   davy

Posted Images

Not if you don't have the 130 to do it with :whistling:

Looks like they do some decent work over there. But they must, absolutely must improve their photography if they want to use the gallery to sell their work.

Those images are way to cluttered. Simple while sheet hung over the bed and headboard and guns on that when taking pix and that would improve things 100%

Wonder :hmm: about the same price to convert Sexy 200 and tighten her hole up by a millimeter :laugh:

Phantom

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

lol dont you be giving me the :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: look bill you started it :tongue2:

atb gary

Great shooting pal and a nice write up.

Im glad that you are liking the new calibre buddy.

A lot of people are changing to the smaller calibre now days due to the flatter more forgiving trajectory it pocesses.

I wish you all the best

Si

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

lol dont you be giving me the :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: look bill you started it :tongue2:

atb gary

Would you both like a SLAP?

Such Vulgarity!! On a family forum too AND before the 21:00 watershed. Disgusting the pair of you.

You should be ashamed hijacking a thread!

:11:

Phantom

I don't know what's happening to the air gun hunting scene, all these hunting folk shooting poofy little .177's... :no::(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I might have to give it a go with a .177 at some point, try anything once me... :icon_redface::clapper:

Nice write up & bag to the OP BTW! :D

I would only aim at a birdy's noggin :yes:

Wouldn't have the confidance to take a shot at a heart thats hidden with wings, breastbone crop and massive pec's.

Thats the only reason I would go for a .177 the more forgiving trajectory for things like birds.

Phantom

About the only time I use chest shots on birds, is when shooting feral pigeons in the roof of farm buildings. At that sort of range the chances of wounding are very slim. :thumbs:

About the only time I use chest shots on birds, is when shooting feral pigeons in the roof of farm buildings. At that sort of range the chances of wounding are very slim. :thumbs:

exactly what i was wanting it for. Ferals under 25 yard in the barn and on it. I have a mate who shoots them stone dead with a .22 in the hart :yes: But the worst thing is not getting a clean kill, not nice :no: this is why i ask. So you all say it would not be humane?

But the worst thing is not getting a clean kill, not nice :no: this is why i ask. So you all say it would not be humane?

If you have the knowladge, confidance and skill to do it, then yes I would say it was indeed humane :yes:

I don't know the anatomy of the birds, so I would not have the confidance to take a heart shot yet :no:

However should I be in that situation where I do need to take a heart shot I will find an informative image showing the location of vital organs and study it, then the confidance would come, just as it has done with the bunnies I shoot :yes:

Phantom

But the worst thing is not getting a clean kill, not nice :no: this is why i ask. So you all say it would not be humane?

If you have the knowladge, confidance and skill to do it, then yes I would say it was indeed humane :yes:

I don't know the anatomy of the birds, so I would not have the confidance to take a heart shot yet :no:

However should I be in that situation where I do need to take a heart shot I will find an informative image showing the location of vital organs and study it, then the confidance would come, just as it has done with the bunnies I shoot :yes:

Phantom

here ya go buddy

http://www.livingart.org.uk/illustrations/avian/pigeon-anatomy-copy.jpg

http://www.livingart.org.uk/illustrations/Veterinary/rabbit-anatomy.jpg

regards

davy

• Like 1