harewood gamefair leeds yorkshire

aint foxgun a sexy wee man :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Just seen this and I'm really concerned for you shroom? But being serious for a moment, this old style and traditional show is only made possible by the dedication of one individual and that's Fran!! This remarkable lady and I speak most days! and I know the effort she puts in, she was in great physical pain over the weekend and and still smiled and took this show to the dizzy heights of being one of the best there is?

This lass works under a great deal of pressure and fights tooth and nail to give the best for the working dog enthusiast's because she is one of them herself!! she is also my closest and dearest friend. She and her husband Adie are like family to me!

People like me are only a small part of Fran's crew, but!! she's definately the Captain and she deserves to be applauded for all she's done? she has the respect and admiration of all of those who work with her!

As for me! I'd like to thank all the members of the Hunting Life who attended and the rest of Fran's crew!! they're the best and most loyal of friends a man could have.

Thanks everyone

Tom

hopefully there'll be a hunting life class next year fran, after all there was plenty of the members there , hope you could maybe think about it -----yours in sport ---stuart

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics for you

Posted Images

:drink: God!! just thought of Gay Danny and I on that bloody Rodeo Bull next to the Beer tent Sunday night! I must have been pissed!? :whistling::doh: Edited by MRD

i only met fran for the first time on sunday and ive got to say she is one lovely lady and fran i cant thankyou enuff for all you have done you made that show and cant wait to meet you again i enjoyed getting up and danceing with you you made me and c/g very welcome on arrival and through the hole show a very big thankyou to you and hope you get better soon hun you really are a star atb mlb and c/g a big clap for wat you have done :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Thankyou for and amazing weekend!...missed out on the beer tent fun on the Sunday :( but thanks to all who had me in stitches last night :clapper: would go into detail but my head is still a bit fuzzy :drink: :sick: a huge thanks to all who made us feel very welcome and hope to see you all again soon never mind next year :thumbs:

What a cracking show!

:clapper: :clapper:

A big well done to Fran and her team because the really work hard to put such a good show on! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

was good to meet up with a few of the lads of here

Would highly recommend the show to anyone

Edited by Teesdale-rabbiter

:drink: God!! just thought of Gay Danny and I on that bloody Rodeo Bull next to the Beer tent Sunday night! I must have been pissed!? :whistling::doh:

i still stayed on longer than you even though you were riding your gsx sirloin :clapper::clapper::tongue2:

i thought you wernt going to sleep with ds again sweet cheeks. Hope you and your lass got home ok. Now get a shave you fuzzy face smelly arsed homosexual lots of love gay danny

:drink: God!! just thought of Gay Danny and I on that bloody Rodeo Bull next to the Beer tent Sunday night! I must have been pissed!? :whistling::doh:

i still stayed on longer than you even though you were riding your gsx sirloin :clapper::clapper::tongue2:

i thought you wernt going to sleep with ds again sweet cheeks. Hope you and your lass got home ok. Now get a shave you fuzzy face smelly arsed homosexual lots of love gay danny

No you didn't stay on longer then me you little lap dog. Sour grapes cause the lad controling it wouldn't let you wear your man-kini and the false mustache to ride the Bull! Stop being a gimp.

DS did'nt snore once. I think things got that bad at home that his missus made him go to the Doc's and get it sorted :blink:

As your Mika would say " Big girls you are beutiful!"

Role on your Show Gay Danny!! :drink::drink:

Yet again,one of the best,infact,the best,show of the year.We had a fabulous time,and Fran and her team were all so friendly and

just added to the whole atmosphere.My lad won the overs racing on the Sun,and my other dog won reserve champ in showing on the Monday.Super trophies ,yet again,we will def be back.

Thanks again Fran,and your hardworking team.

Amanda and Pete.

No you didn't stay on longer then me you little lap dog. Sour grapes cause the lad controling it wouldn't let you wear your man-kini and the false mustache to ride the Bull! Stop being a gimp.

DS did'nt snore once. I think things got that bad at home that his missus made him go to the Doc's and get it sorted :blink:

As your Mika would say " Big girls you are beutiful!"

Role on your Show Gay Danny!! :drink::drink:

o yeh my show :clapper::drink: i can not wait see you there big boy :kiss: and miss mrd :kiss: :thumbs: and at edrd :drink: