harewood gamefair leeds yorkshire

top weekend fran thank you . really enjoyed it... drank to much good to meet the scottish lads what a laugh . just about pissed myself . hey mrd you said you wouldn,t sleep with me again . you couldn,t wait sweet cheeks

I knew you had something in mind when you kept asking me and my missus to stop over!! Did you go to bed early to sort all your anti-Snore devices out? You were sleeping like a little lamb when we rolled in at 3am'ish, I did have naughty thoughts in my mind but I blame the silly amount of beer I had!!

Cracking Show

Cracking Dogs

Cracking People

Role on Next year!!

( I said Working Lurchers would Win on the Sunday!!) ;)

here here

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics for you

Posted Images

I had a terrible time got pestered by denned, harrassed by mlb, tg avoided me and I had to shit in a bush but the show wa brilliant :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

To that very special lady you know who you are there are four men and two wee boys who are very grateful. It was a load of fun great atmosphere and sunday night in the beer tent had nothing to do with me :whistling: :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

The lurcher racing was something else with two fantastic 90degree turns that really sorted the wheat from the chaff. Overall a fantastic weekend, with like-minded company.

Shroom

Oh and my staffy got two firsts in the scurries :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I had a terrible time got pestered by denned, harrassed by mlb,------hey shroom , we got high , not pissed :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: wonder how that was , eh mate :yes::yes::yes:

I had a terrible time got pestered by denned, harrassed by mlb, tg avoided me and I had to shit in a bush but the show wa brilliant :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

To that very special lady you know who you are there are four men and two wee boys who are very grateful. It was a load of fun great atmosphere and sunday night in the beer tent had nothing to do with me :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

The lurcher racing was something else with two fantastic 90degree turns that really sorted the wheat from the chaff. Overall a fantastic weekend, with like-minded company.

Shroom

Oh and my staffy got two firsts in the scurries :clapper: :clapper:

I had a terrible time got pestered by denned, harrassed by mlb,------hey shroom , we got high , not pissed :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: wonder how that was , eh mate :yes: :yes: :yes:

Like I said mate Nowt t'do wi me :laugh: :laugh:

aint foxgun a sexy wee man :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Just seen this and I'm really concerned for you shroom? But being serious for a moment, this old style and traditional show is only made possible by the dedication of one individual and that's Fran!! This remarkable lady and I speak most days! and I know the effort she puts in, she was in great physical pain over the weekend and and still smiled and took this show to the dizzy heights of being one of the best there is?

This lass works under a great deal of pressure and fights tooth and nail to give the best for the working dog enthusiast's because she is one of them herself!! she is also my closest and dearest friend. She and her husband Adie are like family to me!

People like me are only a small part of Fran's crew, but!! she's definately the Captain and she deserves to be applauded for all she's done? she has the respect and admiration of all of those who work with her!

As for me! I'd like to thank all the members of the Hunting Life who attended and the rest of Fran's crew!! they're the best and most loyal of friends a man could have.

Thanks everyone

Tom

Just seen this and I'm really concerned for you shroom? But being serious for a moment, this old style and traditional show is only made possible by the dedication of one individual and that's Fran!! This remarkable lady and I speak most days! and I know the effort she puts in, she was in great physical pain over the weekend and and still smiled and took this show to the dizzy heights of being one of the best there is?

This lass works under a great deal of pressure and fights tooth and nail to give the best for the working dog enthusiast's because she is one of them herself!! she is also my closest and dearest friend. She and her husband Adie are like family to me!

People like me are only a small part of Fran's crew, but!! she's definately the Captain and she deserves to be applauded for all she's done? she has the respect and admiration of all of those who work with her!

As for me! I'd like to thank all the members of the Hunting Life who attended and the rest of Fran's crew!! they're the best and most loyal of friends a man could have.

Thanks everyone

Tom

Totally agreed. Fran to you and your suffering fella :laugh: well done for your time, patience and effort it all paid off. Not many like you out there :thumbs: and a big :kiss:

Thanks everyone

Tom

Ach... your're still a wee waister, but we still love you and Fran !! A HELL of a lot of work went into that show !! And a lot of people appreciate it !!

Cheers.

Forgot to add :blink: I won a first in the Sporting Lucas Terrier class with my dog "Fred" the only downside was there was very little competition I also forgot to put him in the Champion Terrier Class after him winning his own event on Saturday :wallbash:

Tom

Forgot to add :blink: I won a first in the Sporting Lucas Terrier class with my dog "Fred" the only downside was there was very little competition I also forgot to put him in the Champion Terrier Class after him winning his own event on Saturday :wallbash:

Tom

Aye and that insiduos Highlander Joe,who ws so consumed with jelousy at you getting a red rosette, let your wee dug run loose !! Only to be rescued by the site security !!

Cheers.

Tom

Aye and that insiduos Highlander Joe,who ws so consumed with jelousy at you getting a red rosette, let your wee dug run loose !! Only to be rescued by the site security !!

Cheers.

Jealousy is a terrble thing Polski :tongue2: I think he was trying to knobble my wee dug's chance's on the Sunday :toast: but it was good fun winding Joe up :whistling:

Tom