• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics for you

Posted Images

I've a feeling that a real working Lurcher will win this show (on the Sunday anyway!) JMHO, :thumbs: MRD.

LOL, i guess you mean coz yours is entering.. My dog won 7 out of the 9 beddyx entered last year mate, and he works every other day....

Ha! I haven't shown a Lurcher in years mate. I will take one or two to Harewood but I won't be Showing them.

I've a feeling that a real working Lurcher will win this show (on the Sunday anyway!) JMHO, :thumbs: MRD.

LOL, i guess you mean coz yours is entering.. My dog won 7 out of the 9 beddyx entered last year mate, and he works every other day....

Ha! I haven't shown a Lurcher in years mate. I will take one or two to Harewood but I won't be Showing them.

oh right, sorry, thought you were having a joke, saying all dogs in the shows are just that, show dogs, lol... see you there.

just checked the weather forcast ..its going to be sunny looking forward to this one see you all thereclapper.gif

Don't forget your beer tokens and sun tan lotion sweet cheeks. :drink: :kiss:

It wasn't on today, was it?

No it starts tomorrow, but we went and put the kennels up today its looking good a lot of traders already set up, and the lucher and terrier folk were running around in the rain soaking wet getting things ready, the weather looks good for the rest of the week end so get yourselves there