harewood gamefair leeds yorkshire

:drink: God!! just thought of Gay Danny and I on that bloody Rodeo Bull next to the Beer tent Sunday night! I must have been pissed!? :whistling::doh:

i still stayed on longer than you even though you were riding your gsx sirloin :clapper::clapper::tongue2:

i thought you wernt going to sleep with ds again sweet cheeks. Hope you and your lass got home ok. Now get a shave you fuzzy face smelly arsed homosexual lots of love gay danny

No you didn't stay on longer then me you little lap dog. Sour grapes cause the lad controling it wouldn't let you wear your man-kini and the false mustache to ride the Bull! Stop being a gimp.

DS did'nt snore once. I think things got that bad at home that his missus made him go to the Doc's and get it sorted :blink:

As your Mika would say " Big girls you are beutiful!"

Role on your Show Gay Danny!! :drink::drink:

o yeh my show :clapper::drink: i can not wait see you there big boy :kiss: and miss mrd :kiss: :thumbs: and at edrd :drink:

Your so Gay, and it's Mrs Mark! lol

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics for you

Posted Images

:drink: God!! just thought of Gay Danny and I on that bloody Rodeo Bull next to the Beer tent Sunday night! I must have been pissed!? :whistling::doh:

i still stayed on longer than you even though you were riding your gsx sirloin :clapper::clapper::tongue2:

i thought you wernt going to sleep with ds again sweet cheeks. Hope you and your lass got home ok. Now get a shave you fuzzy face smelly arsed homosexual lots of love gay danny

No you didn't stay on longer then me you little lap dog. Sour grapes cause the lad controling it wouldn't let you wear your man-kini and the false mustache to ride the Bull! Stop being a gimp.

DS did'nt snore once. I think things got that bad at home that his missus made him go to the Doc's and get it sorted :blink:

As your Mika would say " Big girls you are beutiful!"

Role on your Show Gay Danny!! :drink::drink:

o yeh my show :clapper::drink: i can not wait see you there big boy :kiss: and miss mrd :kiss: :thumbs: and at edrd :drink:

Your so Gay, and it's Mrs Mark! lol

soz mrs mark :tongue2:

Here's a few pics of some members haveing fun :whistling::clapper:

And my bitches wins!

016-6.jpg

whats with the pics c/g ya mams a fast thing with that camera crnt remember much at that stage lol :thumbs:

what do ya mean what's with the pics lol, we remember it all haha willyhead :whistling:

Thanks to you all for all the good posts,im glad you all enjoyed the weekend. :drink:

I work with one hell of a team behind me and they deserve the credit, :clapper: cant really name you all as the post would be a mile long but you guys all know who you are and will speak to you all very soon.

Very special thanks to John Hubery and the DD Timber team who built and donated a double kennel system for the top dog.

Burgess Supa Dog for their continued and NEW sponsorship deal.

Neilston Working Dog Association.

The four show photographers who never stopped.

All 16 judges who did a cracking job.

It was great to see you all and thanks to all you guys on here for the support.Will get the pics sorted soon.

Thanks to you all for all the good posts,im glad you all enjoyed the weekend. :drink:

I work with one hell of a team behind me and they deserve the credit, :clapper: cant really name you all as the post would be a mile long but you guys all know who you are and will speak to you all very soon.

Very special thanks to John Hubery and the DD Timber team who built and donated a double kennel system for the top dog.

Burgess Supa Dog for their continued and NEW sponsorship deal.

Neilston Working Dog Association.

The four show photographers who never stopped.

All 16 judges who did a cracking job.

It was great to see you all and thanks to all you guys on here for the support.Will get the pics sorted soon.

ounds and looks like a good day was had by all! be interested to see the photographs.not been to this show,may come next year.