• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few more pics for you

Posted Images

The dd timber products team will be there with ferret boxes, terrier boxes and kennels and much more

sign2copy1.jpg

tried to send you and john a message but it wont let me send any, could youse stick a double terrier box aside for me and ill pick it up at this show.

I'll let him know mate

were going on the monday, went last year it was exellent.

this show is one of the best.

lofti.

Its a shame your not going on the sunday as well, cant understand why you cant chill out thier with your hangover, 8)8) will be better than sitting in the house.... :drink::drink:

maybe its because you dont want to lose your hand bag again!! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

This was one of the best shows of last year.The racing was excellent,a long run,up hill,really tested the dogs.The trophies were first class.The whole event was just superb.

Amanda

Yep got to agree with you there, it was a brilliant course, and well organized..

It was definately one of tthe best shows, however the camping was 50quid for 1 night! lol, but we still had a good time.

The guy who was in charge of camping last time was called "Bob Bruster" cracking name, dont you think..

like Nicola has already posted, are there puppy classes at the terrier show???

IN THE PRESENT CLIMATE ONLY AN IDIOT OR AN ANTI WOULD ASK ABOUT SHOWING PUPS ON AN OPEN FORUM ,NICOLA RICH . WICH ARE YOU . I ASK THE ORGANISORS OF THIS SHOW NOT TO REPLY TO SUCK A FOOLISH QUESTION . THEY ARE FISHING FOR AN ANSWER JUST TO CAUSE A FUSS IF YOU SAY YES PEOPLE WOULD CRIB YOU IF YOU SAY NO YHEY WILL CALL YOU ,, I WILL COME AND SEE FOR MYSELF ..

Guest NICOLA

oh for god sakes get a grip thedogswhatitis in the current climate blah blah blah whats so incriminating about that it wont do any more harm than whats been done if people want to go and see if theres pups there they will!! i for one would not be dragging all of my pups there for there not to be a puppy class as they would be bored stiff all day or stuck in a terrier box all day!! ive already had a pm telling me off for asking so grow up and stop causing trouble love the anti haha

thedogwhatsits.....im selective about what shows i attend and having read the shedule was affraid this show may have gone the sameway as the great yorkshire... which if your interested, i will not be attending.....

90% of shows advertise their classes on the schedule.... whats the big deal???

as for anti.... :clapper:

see you all there :thumbs:

p.s just read about GYS....end of era RIP

Edited by richc12