ar****hole with a Crossbow

When out on a wee wander round one of the parcels of land I look after doing a bit dog training I spoted a roe buck with what i first thought was a deformed head this poor animal had a what looks to me a crossbow bolt in his head it seems to have gone through his head just behind his left ear and exits a good bit above left his eye he was eating away when i saw him then took fright as the dog came out of cover .

The buck seems fine otherwise so this makes me think the crossbow bolt has only gone through the thin flesh on top of his skull and not done any lasting damage.

We went out last light yesterday and again this morning no sign of him.

I have now found out who the clown is using this weapon and intend to see if it fits :whistling: where the sun dont shine .

Ps I thought crossbows were illegal in Scotland.

Hoolit

Crossbows are illegal through the whole of the uk! And have been for a good few years! Either give the clown a good kicking or tell you're local wildlife officer- I've had to pull crossbow bolts out of deer and lambs before now. not pleasant.

Edit to say I meant illegal for hunting not just in general-should'e worded it better.

Edited by ross16689

At least the wildlife liason officer might actually do the job hes paid to do investigate CRIME!not just listen to the SS pca

or seize copies of the countrymans weekly. :boxing:

No they dont. Its complete job creation at the highest order.

FTB

Where aboot was this mate?? Bang out off order..

Does not help that the Idiots at East fortune market and the like will sell crossbows to any arsehole with the cash..

Hi Rakeaboot this was in West Lothian I have since dealt with this balloon and his pals they wont try that again . I didnt know they sold crossbows at East Fortune market .

Sadly i still cant find any sign of the buck although a guy who stalks locally thinks he saw it on Monday and it seemed fine.

Guid health Hoolit

No fooking brains some people.... bet its some numptie with a rambo fascination, censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

i'd personally see how he would like to be shot with the fooking thing....

Snap.

I used to have xbows for targets, he wouldn't like that at all Snap :clapper:

When out on a wee wander round one of the parcels of land I look after doing a bit dog training I spoted a roe buck with what i first thought was a deformed head this poor animal had a what looks to me a crossbow bolt in his head it seems to have gone through his head just behind his left ear and exits a good bit above left his eye he was eating away when i saw him then took fright as the dog came out of cover .

The buck seems fine otherwise so this makes me think the crossbow bolt has only gone through the thin flesh on top of his skull and not done any lasting damage.

We went out last light yesterday and again this morning no sign of him.

I have now found out who the clown is using this weapon and intend to see if it fits :whistling: where the sun dont shine .

Ps I thought crossbows were illegal in Scotland.

Hoolit

good to hear you have sorted it out bud :thumbs:

that buck MAY be lucky enough not to die a slow and painfull death by maggots/infection if it heals before it gets too warm.

i'm not sure why you would want to stick the crossbow in the midlands though :whistling::whistling::tongue2:

well done,

waidmann