Beagle X russel

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers for the replys lads. will stick a few pics on when i get her on sat.   what other mix's and crosses everybody else using then ?   lets have a look at them      

The pup is about ten weeks there mate i,ll put some of the sire and his brother as soon as i can the sire just cost me 200 pounds at vets.Got caught on barbed wire found him hanging by his cock i thou

Here is two of my beagle x russell they take good lines for pup's

Posted Images

Heres a couple of pics of one of the litter of beagle x russel x cockers i bred this is one of the ones i,m keeping back ATB taker o

looks a cracker mate, how old the pup. got any of the parents bud ?

:thumbs:

picture026mv.jpg

picture018m.jpg

picture027q.jpg

The pup is about ten weeks there mate i,ll put some of the sire and his brother as soon as i can the sire just cost me 200 pounds at vets.Got caught on barbed wire found him hanging by his cock i thought he was going to bleed to death like i say if there on scent of something nothing gets in thier way.ATB taker

• Like 1

The pup is about ten weeks there mate i,ll put some of the sire and his brother as soon as i can the sire just cost me 200 pounds at vets.Got caught on barbed wire found him hanging by his cock i thought he was going to bleed to death like i say if there on scent of something nothing gets in thier way.ATB taker

like the look of that pup. did you sell all the other pups bud ? :whistling: , glad your other dog alrite , sounds a sight for sore eyes :sick: poor sod

No mate i kept three back because i couldn,t make my mind up which one or two to keep for myself still cant decide.I think i,ll let one go and keep the pair i,m left with just saw the dog pup i sold out of litter he,s a cracker wish i kept him back.ATB taker

No mate i kept three back because i couldn,t make my mind up which one or two to keep for myself still cant decide.I think i,ll let one go and keep the pair i,m left with just saw the dog pup i sold out of litter he,s a cracker wish i kept him back.ATB taker

let me know which one your getting rid of mate, mite know someone intrested. be good to see damn and sire , cheers bud

they will be flying start of the season how they doing on line's for you Lucky ?

pretty good to say they're still pups, they're starting to range out a bit far'er now aswell..... wink.gif