• 1 month later...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks again for the comments all :thumbs: much appreciated,hunting is my main passion but british come a very close 2nd,there must be a few out there that combine the 2,i would like to see this section used more than it is,but if theres not many doing it then that wont happen :thumbdown: cmon fellas get some pics up of your mules any type,if not il have to keep boring you wi mine :victory:

I used to be heavily into the British and go up to the "bird pub" in Bethnall Green every week selling my ware,s.... God, how I miss them days. I still keep 2 Goldie mules, full finch song, and some times I think I should have them again and get shot of my pigeons. Pigeons can break your heart, good race one week, than a fantastic bird ( fed topper) goes missing.. Any info on British just ask.. I,ve had the lot. Linnet and Goldie where my main birds.

thanks again for the comments all :thumbs: much appreciated,hunting is my main passion but british come a very close 2nd,there must be a few out there that combine the 2,i would like to see this section used more than it is,but if theres not many doing it then that wont happen :thumbdown: cmon fellas get some pics up of your mules any type,if not il have to keep boring you wi mine :victory:

You never know mate you might spark some interest off,i like them and am interested in having a few birds myself at some point later on(most lilely when i have finished working in the garden)nice birds anyway.atb,

Higgins.