Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Guest_BORDERFOX_*

Guest_BORDERFOX_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2005 - 12:58 pm

nice to see young greyhounds running loose at that age instead of being constantly penned up.
Best of luck with them UF.

#3 Guest_CharlieC_*

Guest_CharlieC_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2005 - 01:06 pm

totally agree :good: free running is an excellent way to give pups some exercise :good: A lot of people underestimate greyhounds, if reared as lurchers they can be surprisingly quick to learn and some even obedient.

I had an old ex track bitch that I used for breeding and she had never done a thing in her life, and within a few months I had her trotting along beside me offlead, and coming back when called, and she even made a half decent lamper, though she was quicker to tire than a lurcher. She had a really biddable nature though and very affectionate always wanting to please, so I suppose that helped.

The black/white pup looks a lot like smallmouths collie x :D

#4 Nipper

Nipper

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 09:01 am

Good post. A lot of people's opinions about greyhounds stems from seeing ex-track dogs that have never been encouraged to use their brains.

#5 Guest_trev_*

Guest_trev_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2005 - 04:45 pm

Fester them pups look like crakers and you have them in great nick, they are a credit to you.
They have plenty of growth left in them yet judging by the knuckles on them.
They have the hallmark frightful flash colours of black and white to :D :D

I wish you well with them, im very sweet on the cross and the stud as you know, i think he will be the next spiral nikkita.
The other litter will have some serious early pace to with the sire and the sire on the dams side <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users