Daihatsu Sportrak 1.6 ELXi

Hi, selling my Sportrak if anyone interested, its a 1.6 ELXi, 6 months test but tax just about out.

I have taken the rear seats and carpets out (still got them) for the dogs, and for lamping. The rear roof and large sunroof can be removed for lamping or just to let the wind blow through your ears. I just used it for on the farm, never got stuck, but need the money to put towards a newer vehicle.

Its on a L plate, grey good tyres and starts almost before you turn the key.

Slight dent in passenger door, that lock blanked off but locks ok, and the odd mark, nothing serious.

I am looking for £500, its an ideal lamping vehicle or just for taking the dogs down the farm.

If anyone interested come to view (near lincoln) or I can email pics, (now added).sporty3.bmp

Edited by stevethefish

Hi, selling my Sportrak if anyone interested, its a 1.6 ELXi, 6 months test but tax just about out.

I have taken the rear seats and carpets out (still got them) for the dogs, and for lamping. The rear roof and large sunroof can be removed for lamping or just to let the wind blow through your ears. I just used it for on the farm, never got stuck, but need the money to put towards a newer vehicle.

Slight dent in passenger door and the odd mark, nothing serious.

I am looking for £500, its an ideal lamping vehicle or just for taking the dogs down the farm.

If anyone interested come to view (near lincoln) or I can email pics.sporty3.bmp

sporty4.bmp

Slight dent in passenger door and the odd mark, nothing serious.

If anyone interested come to view (near lincoln) or I can email pics.sporty3.bmp

sporty6.bmp

• 3 weeks later...