what to do with my spaniel

just had a chat with a local gundog trainer,

and this dog is not for a beginer, she is 8 months old kc reg, very shy and stand off-ish with people,she need someone who has trained gundogs before and has plenty for time on there hands,,

i may have to sell her , i will be asking £350 for her,

she has had all her jabs and is microchipped,

please pm me for anymore info you may need, and a contact number...

only 110% genuine people please ..

she is located in north wales

dam kenmilltri little petal of saightons

sire llysdulas golly of glanrafon

http://100_0909.jpg

http://100_0911.jpg

Edited by jamesy

Hi mate

Sorry to hear about your problems, im very new to ESS and am due to pick my dog up on Monday from a local guy that trains them up and sells them on, Hes a good guy and one of the first things he taught me is about contact and get the dog used to your hands.

He has had many problem dogs off people and has turned them round and got them sorted out even to be returned to the owner. Do you now anyone who could sort the dog out for you ? or do you think that it is a bit of mission impossible.

I could ask him if he is interested as he only does about 3 or 4 a year and as hes loosing one on Monday to me he may have room to take one on.

Can you pm me with details, price, more on the breeding ect. and i can pass it on to him as he dosnt have a computer, or if you prefer to ring him then i can let him have what details are available and forward his number to you if hes interested.

Otherwise good luck mate

Cheers bob