murder

Guest CharlieC

Guest CharlieC

Just when you think you live in a nice quiet area where nothing ever happens and then................ :(

Coming home from doing the shopping, we find the road swarming with polis, turns out theres been a womans body dumped, found by a dog walker! Apparently it was a prostitute, but I dont know much more than that, it will be on the news tonight though so find out more then :(

Guest WestBull

whats worse when you live in a place where you think nowt of it cause it is the norm :( ......neighbours alarm going off for 4 hours last night i returned home another neighbour was moaning about it - guy that lives in the house is 70 I asked did nobody think to call the pigs or check he was okay <_< Turns out the old fella was away and the house had been tanned nobody bothered to call the cops just listened to the alarm for 4 hours moaning & hoping it wuold go off :no::icon_eek:

Guest daz halford

they should bring back the death penalty or let each city decide weither they want the death sentence or not.somethings got to be done. wheres the punishment in letting these kiddy fiddlers live