A couple from the pen yesterday

Some shots from hunting yesterday morning this Young dog hound is by Mooreland Caesar out of London Laughter, post-45474-127178270876_thumb.jpg

so he's double bred to Curre Legend

post-45474-12717826923_thumb.jpg this dog hound is going to be a dad in 3 days or thereabouts, he's by Keswick Nailer (Bywater American) out of Hamilton Profit ( english sire was West Kent Probate)<br />he is a phenomenal hound on a coyote and a voice to die for !!!!!

looks like some carefully considered breeding is taking place. havent seen the west kent hounds for some years now, but that hound looks quite like a heythrop type.

was Curre legened the stud from here?if so i see its still retaining the colourfully fetures of its fore fathers. nice stamp tho.

ofcourse not quite peterborough standard but getting there :tongue2::thumbs:

looks like some carefully considered breeding is taking place. havent seen the west kent hounds for some years now, but that hound looks quite like a heythrop type.

was Curre legened the stud from here?if so i see its still retaining the colourfully fetures of its fore fathers. nice stamp tho.

ofcourse not quite peterborough standard but getting there :tongue2::thumbs:

JR Yipp, The red and white dog's (Nipper) dam was Hamilton Profit who's farther was West Kent Probate, Probate was brought over here by former Hamilton huntsman Paul Luckhurst son of former Famous West Kent Huntsman Stan Luckhurst, Profit was an amazing bitch, many a time i saw her take the pack on at a check, her only downfall was she had a crappy little squeaky voice, so i bred her to an American dog that my friend gave me from the Keswick Hunt in Virginia, (Nailer) was an exceptional hound but had the fault of wanting to hunt Coyote, which Keswick does not, he has a huge bawl voice, the result was Nipper and his brother Nailer jnr both sons have gotten the good traits of both parents including the huge voice, the bitch that he was bred to (Nicley) was by West Percy Briton who in turn was grandson another famous hound Border Bosun, Nicely's dam's lines go back to Border Lilter, she to is a fantastic little bitch, very busy and draws wide, very necessary in our country where we have massive fields (400acres+) of Maize early in the season, so i'm waiting with baited breathe for the next generation of hounds

As with regards to the white dog (Cambrige) he was one of only three pups out of a bitch called Laughter, she was by Curre Legend, i won't bore you all any more but young Cambridge was slow to start but is making up for it now