Light load for 243Win

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The topic header suggests that the OP requires a "light load". I think the OP may well be surprised that there are only a few possibilities out there. Best I have come up with, which is a REAL load

No arguement about the speeds required to make certain bullet weights deer legal, but just pointing out that there is no legal minimum speed for bullets in law!... not semantics, accuracy! There are

You gonna put your money where your mouth is then? Accusing someone without backing it up is pretty low.

Gosh it's the Berkshire trio :) I guess it's all in the name :)

John

I guess that means no TopDown, he appears to have a very big mouth and very small balls!

Still waiting for a response to this as well..

To be honest I'm amazed that anyone on n open forum would admit to reloading and supplying ammunition to a friend. Isn't that illegal?

John

Making suggestions as to legality needs legal backing...ACT and section would be appreciated! Deker

I struggle with you John, there are times you appear almost human, but just because you read it in a book or on the web doesn't mean you are right and everyone else is wrong, there was a time most people thought the earth was flat.

FFS stop the personal crap, Mr L can shoot, and so can his loads and rifles, he has offered to show you, either put up or shut up!

And for all the ill informed assumption mongers it is not me or anyone else in Berkshire who is gagging for more of his .243, it is a shooting pal in London who cycles them into the same hole with his Parker Hale, and they load, and fire and are consistant and eject! And there is another guy in Wilthire who uses his .223 Home Brews for long range foxes, commonly 300 yards, and is always after more.

Now then, can you and Codpiece real it in as I see little or nothing constructive in what either of you have been spouting off about during most of this thread!

You gonna put your money where your mouth is then? Accusing someone without backing it up is pretty low.

John

I guess that means no TopDown, he appears to have a very big mouth and very small balls!

To be honest I'm amazed that anyone on n open forum would admit to reloading and supplying ammunition to a friend. Isn't that illegal?

John

Making suggestions as to legality needs legal backing...ACT and section would be appreciated! Deker

I struggle with you John, there are times you appear almost human, but just because you read it in a book or on the web doesn't mean you are right and everyone else is wrong, there was a time most people thought the earth was flat.

FFS stop the personal crap, Mr L can shoot, and so can his loads and rifles, he has offered to show you, either put up or shut up!

And for all the ill informed assumption mongers it is not me or anyone else in Berkshire who is gagging for more of his .243, it is a shooting pal in London who cycles them into the same hole with his Parker Hale, and they load, and fire and are consistant and eject! And there is another guy in Wilthire who uses his .223 Home Brews for long range foxes, commonly 300 yards, and is always after more.

Now then, can you and Codpiece real it in as I see little or nothing constructive in what either of you have been spouting off about during most of this thread!

Whats up are you scared of being outed ? Stonewall ! :clapper:

John

I struggle with you John,

To be honest Dicker, either you're just plain stupid or can not read.

I will again, ask the question.

Now when you and your small army make it so crap that people can not ask a question on a public forum, this forum will be left to you, Ill-logical and who ever your third member of the clan of Berks is but until that point in time, I and everyone else can and will ask questions. There is an old saying "There is no such thing as a stupid question, just a stupid reply" you have proved that with no doubt at all. Now go away, and play with the kiddies next door, there is a reason I didn't reply to you, I didn't want to.

John

Edited by HUnter_zero

What has my coming from Berkshire have to do with it? Still haven't noticed anything to back it up. Like I said - pretty low. Almost as low as coming in for a mouthful from some other bloke who has a rather unreasonable aversion to Berkshire, based it could seem on my current county of residence. If I told you I was born and bred in Wiltshire does that deem me worthy of an answer/less abuse?

Clan? Don't make me laugh. I know Berkshire isn't the biggest county but it's not a family village either.

It's not a question in the traditional sense of the word though is it? If it was there would be no suggestion of admitting anything. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like though. First could be - where do I learn some manners?

John

I struggle with you John,

To be honest Dicker, either you're just plain stupid or can not read.

I will again, ask the question.

Now when you and your small army make it so crap that people can not ask a question on a public forum, this forum will be left to you, Ill-logical and who ever your third member of the clan of Berks is but until that point in time, I and everyone else can and will ask questions. There is an old saying "There is no such thing as a stupid question, just a stupid reply" you have proved that with no doubt at all. Now go away, and play with the kiddies next door, there is a reason I didn't reply to you, I didn't want to.

John

John

John

Whats up are you scared of being outed ? Stonewall ! :clapper:

Yet another thoroughly useful contribution to the thread!

I already said it's not illegal and quoted the Firearms Act. What more do you want?

Hey, I believe you will find that it is Dicker who is regurgitating the issue.

This thread has come to it's end, with nothing but Berkering.

Tally ho.

John

I already said it's not illegal and quoted the Firearms Act. What more do you want?

Hey, I believe you will find that it is Dicker who is regurgitating the issue.

This thread has come to it's end, with nothing but Berkering.

Tally ho.

John

I take it that means you will be leaving the thread then :clapper:

Edited by Deker