Hi my bitch had 10 pups last night, started at about 9.20 and droped the last 1 at 6.37 this morning

been in and out allnight, will put some photos up later , ive got to phone the man i had her off so he can sort the reg out , this bitch can run for fun and is very well bred, i will be keeping a bitch pup back then the rest can go, would like some to go to working homes aswell so if any 1 would like 1 pm me .

Edited by chris hickling

Hi my bitch had 10 pups last night, started at about 9.20 and droped the last 1 at 6.37 this morning

been in and out allnight, will put some photos up later , ive got to phone the man i had her off so he can sort the reg out , this bitch can run for fun and is very well bred, i will be keeping a bitch pup back then the rest can go, would like some to go to working homes aswell so if any 1 would like 1 pm me .

What track has she ran and won at thanks

the man i had her off has 42 runners on doncaster, he got offered £4000 for the bitch but turned it down as he wanted pups out of her, hes had two litters then i had her 7 weeks ago and f**k me its in pup , phoned him up and told him ,and he asked the lads who work for him to see what dog she had been in with and it turned out to be his black & white dog, i phoned him the other day to tell him and he asked me what colours the pups were , black & white , 1 white with black marking on head & brindle & white so he wants most back, there is only 8 now as two snuffed it , there is 1 dog pup left to go , all are going to be tattooed and registered, ive been running this bitch hard as i didnt know it was in pup , so i know what she can do in the field ,and she is good, heres a photo of her with her pups, sorry cant tell you what she as dun on the track but for him to want pups back out of her she and the sire must be ok.

i havent got a clue mate, had her to put me big dog a cross, been running her as didnt know she was in pup, she as got good stamina for a greyhound and wants the kill, will be happy when the man comes and take his back with him, he can take em at 7 weeks old , will find out how they are bred and put it put, then if any 1 wants the dog pup it will be pm only .