Guest 1 man and hiz dog

what so you have never seen broken coated patt's then ?

no lad just had ruff coats does that count

gary greg smokes male dingaling

lad you couldnt dig a 1 ft stopa with dm's on lad get back 2 me when you know how 2 use a shovel

all jokes apart lad but you cant dig

?

you have got a very good dog there lad but i feel sorry for it when your digging the hole lmao

dont ask for mods too help ya lad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

crackin lookers buddy all the best with them ..big dog is a right pretty en lol

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

i wont be digging lad ill just be watching the good dog work while proper men dig to it an atleast ill be out anyway stop ruinin the post lad

see sold your self lad just a lazy twat real men dig lad your just a spectator.......without a spade or a locator so i dont know why youve got that dog
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

i wont be digging lad ill just be watching the good dog work while proper men dig to it an atleast ill be out anyway stop ruinin the post lad

see sold your self lad just a lazy twat real men dig lad your just a spectator.......without a spade or a locator so i dont know why youve got that dog

you might get a spade now and dig dig dig dig dig dig dig and be a man lol come on lad dig
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

you might get a spade now and dig dig dig dig dig dig dig and be a man lol come on lad dig

delete your msg's lad i cant pm you ya non diger
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

ye homo dont pm me i dont even know ye

lad i wish i didnt know you dont even talk about digin lad because you havent got a clue an im not messin
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

lad i wish i didnt know you dont even talk about digin lad because you havent got a clue an im not messin

god help that terrier because trust me you havent got the heart or balls to even be a terrier man
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

god help that terrier because trust me you havent got the heart or balls to even be a terrier man

sorry for spoling the thread but im tierd of billy bull shiters
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

dont be jelious lad cause ye got shit dogs stay off the gear lad its gone to ye head

lad dont get me started you didnt know what a pat was till you seen paddy.and ronny helped u one day lmao Edited by 1 man and hiz dog
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

dont be jelious lad cause ye got shit dogs stay off the gear lad its gone to ye head

lad dont get me started you didnt know what a pat was till you seen paddy.and ronny helped u one day lmao

gary o gary you are so gay if you was a terrier you would of been a russell one of the gouldings russells

o yea thats it bum boy did you konw were pie lines come from because ive got the lad here and he said your a bull shitter