• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

crackin lookers buddy all the best with them ..big dog is a right pretty en lol

Just want to say picked my dog up today an settled in well he is mad as an hatter

025.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

030.jpg

024.jpg

i just want to say i am more than pleased with this little fella did tell the missus he was a rottweiler at first as she has a soft spot for them ha on a serious note though penno theses dogs are real credit to you mate an will not find a better stamp of patterdale :clapper:

Guest bullterrier

Just want to say picked my dog up today an settled in well he is mad as an hatter

025.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

030.jpg

024.jpg

i just want to say i am more than pleased with this little fella did tell the missus he was a rottweiler at first as she has a soft spot for them ha on a serious note though penno theses dogs are real credit to you mate an will not find a better stamp of patterdale clapper.gif

that settled in fast mate good luck with it..thumbs.gif ..john clapper.gifclapper.gif

025.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

030.jpg

024.jpg

i just want to say i am more than pleased with this little fella did tell the missus he was a rottweiler at first as she has a soft spot for them ha on a serious note though penno theses dogs are real credit to you mate an will not find a better stamp of patterdale :clapper:

smart pup mate

025.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

030.jpg

024.jpg

Mines quiet up to now dont think its come out of its shell yet.Lettin some bad farts go