Sign in to follow this  
penno

FOR SALE

PATTERDALE TERRIERS FOR SALE BOTH DAM AND SIRE OWNED. SIRE 4 YEARS OLD DAM 6 YO, BOTH GOOD DIGGING DOGS, WORKER TO WORKER BRED. LITTER BRED FOR OWN USE 3 PUPS FOR SALE FROM LITTER OF 6. DOGS AND BITCHES, £200 LIVERPOOL. 07849025745. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

PATTERDALE TERRIERS FOR SALE BOTH DAM AND SIRE OWNED. SIRE 4 YEARS OLD DAM 6 YO, BOTH GOOD DIGGING DOGS, WORKER TO WORKER BRED. LITTER BRED FOR OWN USE 3 PUPS FOR SALE FROM LITTER OF 6. DOGS AND BITCHES, £200 LIVERPOOL. 07849025745. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE

any pics fella.

i can vouch for these pups mine is already on order these dogs are well looked after an get the very best you will not be dissapointed the sire is the best looking pat i have seen an great worker :thumbs:

i have seen the sire to these pups work and he is a real worker. bloke is a top man

and all his dogs are very well looked after. you will not be dissapointed with these

pups.

atb mike

ATB mate. any pictures of dam and sire? jon

Alright mate there are pictures of the dam and sire on my gallery the dam is the blackterrier standing on her own and the sire is the black dog standing with the red bitch

Sign in to follow this