2010 ENGLISH DERBY

We have one through the first round of the Scottish Derby. Were on ew at 66/1 Anti Post. 3rd and 3rd in the next two heats will do to make the Final. We can dream.yes.gif

Is this one of the Groovy Stan pups Max

Good Luck

Y.I.S Leeview

We have one through the first round of the Scottish Derby. Were on ew at 66/1 Anti Post. 3rd and 3rd in the next two heats will do to make the Final. We can dream.yes.gif

Good Luck

Y.I.S Leeview

Must be one of these as there was only one heat run then the meeting was abandoned.

1stWestmead ScolarimNOV 2007BKDroopys ScolariMega Delight29.98 3.855 7/2 Mid-W, LdNrLn

2ndWilfy WellsmJUN 2007BKWestmead Hawk Move Over Marie30.01NK3.783 6/1 EP, SnLd-NrLn

3rdFinal WashingtonmSEP 2007BKBrett Lee Farloe Oyster30.364 ½3.866 8/1 Mid-W, Crd 1/4

Good Luck

Y.I.S Leeview

No mate the first lot of Groovys are just starting out although one of them Balliblue Stan is running Open class after just 3 races.

The dog in the Scottish Derby is called Wilfy Wells.

:thumbs: Cheers for that Max

All the Best

Y.I.S Leeview

:whistling: :whistling: Eye on the storm :boogie: is the one to beat but i think delcash scolari :boogie: could do it newlawn class :boogie: is a another one Shaw dilemma and tyrur lohan :boogie:

eye on the storm = 12/1

delcash scolari = was100/1 to 50/1 now

newlawnclass = 16/1

tyrur lohan = 25/1

shaw dilemma = was66/1 50/1 33/1 now

i would like delcash to win born and bred in Clare

• 2 weeks later...

:whistling: :whistling: Eye on the storm :boogie: is the one to beat but i think delcash scolari :boogie: could do it newlawn class :boogie: is a another one Shaw dilemma and tyrur lohan :boogie:

eye on the storm = 12/1

delcash scolari = was100/1 to 50/1 now

newlawnclass = 16/1

tyrur lohan = 25/1

shaw dilemma = was66/1 50/1 33/1 now

i would like delcash to win born and bred in Clare

iwould go for nambrisco after the way it ran on sat night scottish derby it hasa good first trial wimb 2757 scorching run and it has come on for that provided it stays sound

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...