for the true conservationist

"WHEN SOMETHING BECOMES A PEST ........... ITS NUMBERS NEED CONTROLING ....... NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ......... BIRD OF PREY ..... TO ..... FERAL CAT " :clapper:

Miles...Miles...Miles...This is what destroyed the sparrowhawk population...http://www.northmoortrust.co.uk/home/land_science/birds ...and while your thinking about it think what else could have suffered problems...and they did!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PILES ...........

IF YOU AINT A BIGOTED " ANTI "............. I WILL EAT HAY WITH A HORSE ,

ANOTHER ONE BOYS ......... SWALLOWED THE BOOK AND NOW HAS NOTHING TO LEARN ...... :blink:

DUCKWING

Bigoted "anti" out yesterday

1000619ut5.jpg

1000617bk7.jpg

start chompin dobbin ;)

Do you come from a small hamlet in Ireland "f£%kwing"????

p.s and stop writing in large case,dont you know its shouting?But i suppose hollow vessels make the loudest noise! :rofl:

WOW PILES

THREE DOGS ..... ONE HARE ............... FECKIN HELL YOU MUST BE A COURSING LEGEND :rofl:

IVE COURSED THE FENS MANY , MANY TIMES you DICK ............. ARE THEM PHOTOS SUPPOSSED TO IMPRESS ???????????? :no:

IAM AFRAID THEY DID JUST THE OPPOSITE , ........... COULD YOU NOT EVEN TRAIN YOUR DOG TO RETRIEVE ?? :rofl:

WHAT A JOKE YOU REALLY ARE !

MAYBE ONE DAY WELL MEET .......... I LOOK FORWARD TO IT :yes:

DUCKWING

Edited by DUCKWING
JEEZ ,

SOME FECKERS ON HERE :no:

IAM AFRAID THEY AINT GOT A GRIP ON REALITY ...........

WHEN SOMETHING BECOMES A PEST ........... ITS NUMBERS NEED CONTROLING ....... NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ......... BIRD OF PREY ..... TO ..... FERAL CAT

DUCKWING

Like, wolves, beavers, otters... hen harriers, white tailed eagles...pests the lot of em!

PILES ...........

IF YOU AINT A BIGOTED " ANTI "............. I WILL EAT HAY WITH A HORSE ,

ANOTHER ONE BOYS ......... SWALLOWED THE BOOK AND NOW HAS NOTHING TO LEARN ...... :blink:

DUCKWING

I may be new to this site but have a working life in the countryside,labeling members as antis just because they have an occasional different view doesn't help the cause, if you dont agree with a view or comment that's fine but surely you can constuct a better argument than resorting to threats and insults.

:good: I agree the anti tag is used far too much by people to try to win arguments. Imo an anti is someone who will burn down peoples houses and kennels, pinch dogs, cause gbh, dig up peoples dead relatives etc etc. Probably the worst thing you can call a fellow hunter :no:

There are only 12 pairs of hen harriers left due to the fact they take red grouse, so are regarded as a pest by man who want the money generated from shooting.

Q} How does the average Joe know when a species stops becoming a pest and then becomes nearly extinct?....

A} They dont, they just keep on killing because that is what they have always done so it must be right

The huge amounts of money made from shooting surely the land owners could invest in more game birds, to make up the % taken by birds of prey. Birds of prey only take what they need to eat, they are not like feral cats, fox who will just kill for the sake of killing.

MOLL.

molly, i think the problem is that grouse (on the whole) have to be wild as they cannot be reared in a true fashion as yet. Therefore, they have to be bred on the moor and not "bought|".

Yes, im aware of that thanks JD :good:

The purchasing game birds bit was about any BOP ;)

Imo though its still wrong to wipe out a whole species just for the greed of mankind :cry:

MOLL.

WELL MOLLY ,

DO TELL, WHERE ITS STATED ......... WIPEING OUT A SPECIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERES A FECKIN WORLD OF DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONTROL AND ERADICATION :rolleyes:

JEEEZ MOLLY , YOU GO AND CONTROL RABBITS , IAM SURE YOU DONT WANT TO WIPE THEM OUT , JUST BRING THERE NUMBERS DOWN .

THATS AN AGRUEMENT MADE BY THE ANTIS ............. :(

IAM AFRAID YOU SOUND LIKE THE " ANTIS " HAVE GOT INTO YER SUBCONCIOUS ....... LIKE I STATED BEFORE CONTROL IS NOT ERADICATION ..........THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT THING ............... LOOK BACK AT MY POSTS .... I NEVER STARTED THE MUD SLINGING AND NAME CALLING ............. HOWEVER ..... GIVEN THE CHANCE I WILL FINISH IT :yes:

DUCKWING

molly, i think the problem is that grouse (on the whole) have to be wild as they cannot be reared in a true fashion as yet. Therefore, they have to be bred on the moor and not "bought|".

Yes, im aware of that thanks JD :good:

The purchasing game birds bit was about any BOP ;)

Imo though its still wrong to wipe out a whole species just for the greed of mankind :cry:

MOLL.

Oh :o sorry for the mis-understanding. :victory:

Blooming heck Molly

Hen harriers only 12 pairs left :rofl: look under the map on the right http://www.rspb.org.uk/birds/guide/h/henharrier/index.asp

This is what happens when you hold one species above another.

Harriers at Langholm http://www.gct.org.uk/text03.asp?PageId=53

Also if you invest more...you will get more...and have to invest more...then where does it end.

NEXT THING ............... LOOK BACK AT MY POSTS .... I NEVER STARTED THE MUD SLINGING AND NAME CALLING ............. HOWEVER ..... GIVEN THE CHANCE I WILL FINISH IT

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Donald! the site bully! :haha:

Fished for.............

Caught.....................

landed! :rocker:

Who needs to go out with sport like this! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tell us about the grass snake again Donald !:rofl::rofl:

On any post on here,anyone who has disagreed with you has been threatened :aggressive:

Your still shouting at EVERYONE in CAPS!

Im bored with you now Duckegg,its too easy and you really should,nt mock the afflicted

:bye::bye::bye:

Now T.F Student although i dont agree with alot your saying,not all,your posts are well reserched and well informed B)