is kulling unwanted kits more responsible?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This question will always polarise and cause arguments, it doesn't do us any favours.   It happens and it's happened for years, what a person does with their own stock is their own concern.   Ho

Folk are against us because we kill bunnies.I can't understand the mentality of folk who will happily kill rabbits all day long, but bleat about somebody killing a few new born hobs on welfare grounds

LOOK some do some don't simple as that, it's you who has to make the moral and ethical choice so to hell with anybodies opinion. Personally I only breed every couple of years or so just to replenish m

and you wonder why there are so many rescue ferrets.

I CULL !!! there i said it :) i didnt last year mind but i will this year, i will keep one for myself and cull the rest. i like my workers and will breed what and cull what i want.

and plus i hate to see a jill get dragged down by the kits.

Not going to say anymore on this post as waste of time with folk like you. :wankerzo4:

and you wonder why there are so many rescue ferrets.

I CULL !!! there i said it :) i didnt last year mind but i will this year, i will keep one for myself and cull the rest. i like my workers and will breed what and cull what i want.

and plus i hate to see a jill get dragged down by the kits.

Not going to say anymore on this post as waste of time with folk like you. :wankerzo4:

Username says it all, wullie :laugh::laugh:

I am a rescue so who is the :sick: :wankerzo4: now, ive ran a rescue for the last 6 years so if you going to try noise me up mate get your facts right. :boogie:

say no more lol and let me guess ......... you take donations for the ferts or do yo sell them ? nothing more then a peddlar . now jog on lol

a rescue and he is having a go at a responsable owner ........you sound like an anti

I am a rescue so who is the :sick: :wankerzo4: now, ive ran a rescue for the last 6 years so if you going to try noise me up mate get your facts right. :boogie:

say no more lol and let me guess ......... you take donations for the ferts or do yo sell them ? nothing more then a peddlar . now jog on lol

a rescue and he is having a go at a responsable owner ........you sound like an anti

I take donations but only the same as what you would pay in free ads, this is to cover the cost of food and bedding only, the vet bills come out of my own pocket and i submit accounts to the sfc every yr to prove this, some times i even give ferrets away for free if i know they going to be well looked after.

And i am no anti i enjoy working my ferrets killing 1359 rabbits this year as well as shooting and fishing. so how can i be an anti, it just folk like you that should not keep the lovley little animals.

Edited by wullieh

lol your a joke , how dare you judge others who keep ferrets out of the rescues to line the pockets of people like you. i cull straight away so whats the problem ?

i didnt call you an anti did i , i said you sound like one with your purpled haired rantings.

im sorry but i dont see them as you do as cutey wooty little fur balls , mine are tools that work for me , i feed them and handle them every day.

what would you like to do with my excess kits this year? give them to you so you can peddle them? nah these will get the priest.

culling has been done since day dot and isnt it funny as soon as people like you turn up it all goes to shit and there is unwanted ferrets everywhere

I take donations but only the same as what you would pay in free ads, this is to cover the cost of food and bedding only, the vet bills come out of my own pocket and i submit accounts to the sfc every yr to prove this, some times i even give ferrets away for free if i know they going to be well looked after.

And i am no anti i enjoy working my ferrets killing 1359 rabbits this year as well as shooting and fishing. so how can i be an anti, it just folk like you that should not keep the lovley little animals.

you take donations to cover food and bedding yes....ok why dont you feed them 1359 rabbits you got this year , also i take your a law abiding person and have permission yes? why dont you just ask the farmer for loose hay/straw on the bottom of there stacks?

there you go i just saved you a fortune in your little crusade :clapper:

lol your a joke , how dare you judge others who keep ferrets out of the rescues to line the pockets of people like you. i cull straight away so whats the problem ?

i didnt call you an anti did i , i said you sound like one with your purpled haired rantings.

im sorry but i dont see them as you do as cutey wooty little fur balls , mine are tools that work for me , i feed them and handle them every day.

what would you like to do with my excess kits this year? give them to you so you can peddle them? nah these will get the priest.

culling has been done since day dot and isnt it funny as soon as people like you turn up it all goes to shit and there is unwanted ferrets everywhere

Firstly i do not line my pockets.. :laugh: ... get real thee no money in ferrets everyone knows that.

Secondly you sound like you dont like rescues ....what would happen if your best working feret was to escape and end up in a rescue would you not be glad to have her returned to you, .... only at a cost to help line our pockets you :stupid: :wankerzo4:

so killing makes it right now since it been done from day dot?

I dont think so mate think you need to get wise to the fact that what you do is cruel and theris no need, ....in simple terms if you cant find homes for what you breed then do not breed.

so killing makes it right now since it been done from day dot?

I dont think so mate think you need to get wise to the fact that what you do is cruel and theris no need, ....in simple terms if you cant find homes for what you breed then do not breed.

:wallbash::wallbash: lol i bet you go to shit when you have to stretch a rabbits neck lol listen to yourself.

you take donations to cover food and bedding yes....ok why dont you feed them 1359 rabbits you got this year , also i take your a law abiding person and have permission yes? why dont you just ask the farmer for loose hay/straw on the bottom of there stacks?

there you go i just saved you a fortune in your little crusade

Edited by chimp

so do you think killing a litter of blind fox cubs (as in eyes not open ) on the orders of the gamekeeper is ok or not . i wait with baited breath lol

As i do not hunt for foxes i cannot and will no comment on this.

But i do however ues both the mkt 1 and mk3 locator when out with ferrets, and who said lost one when out hunting? there has been many a post of ferrets escaping from there hutches in the last couple of weeks.

as for the rabbits i go with friends, we split the takens as well as giving the land owner soeme. straw i ight get for free if i asked but dint but shavings they dont use.

and not all ferrets that come into the rescue will eat rabbit some have been brought up in dry biscuit and that is all they will eat. ....mot my doing but blame me or folk like me if you wish

:wallbash:

Edited by wullieh