Cage and Aviary Birds

Id like to see a forum about Cage and Aviary birds..

I keep a few goldfinches, canarys and goldfinch mules and id like to see a forum where u can exchange info, tips, n pics.. Plus its into the breedin season and im sure we can share info on hybrids and the such..

If ud like to see this forum show ur support on this topic n see what IanB can do.. Cheers!

..... Pa

I keep a few goldfinches, canarys and goldfinch mules and id like to see a forum where u can exchange info, tips, n pics.. Plus its into the breedin season and im sure we can share info on hybrids and the such..

If ud like to see this forum show ur support on this topic n see what IanB can do.. Cheers!

..... Pa

Hi there I would like to see a site like that. have you got any good singing mules for sale as i`m looking for one in the summer.thumbs.gif

..... Pa

Hi there I would like to see a site like that. have you got any good singing mules for sale as i`m looking for one in the summer.thumbs.gif

Ive only got my 2 good mules, i wouldnt sell em, ud be better off waitin and gettin a young un in a couple months.. If we got this forum started u could find out that theres someone nearer to you that breedin a few clutches n u could get 1 there..

..... Pa

..... Pa

Ive only got my 2 good mules, i wouldnt sell em, ud be better off waitin and gettin a young un in a couple months.. If we got this forum started u could find out that theres someone nearer to you that breedin a few clutches n u could get 1 there..

..... Pa

thumbs.gif

Meroman great pics mate :thumbs:

u do a bit of showin then? U breed the goldbullie yourself

I wish, the goldie/bullie was bred by a lad from Carnew and the canary/bullie was bred by a man from london.

The other mules were bred by a mate here in dublin.

Yes I do a bit of showing but not mules or hybrids just straight natives mostly siskins and goldies.

It was JB alright that bred the goldie/bullie.

I dont own any of these birds I just took the photo's at various shows over the past year or two.

Here are a few of mine....

Muling Pair

MulingPair.jpg

Greenie Cock

DSCF1141.jpg

Pair of Greenies

PairofGreenies-1.jpg

Pair of Siskins

PairofSiskins.jpg

Trio of Goldies

Goldfinches-1.jpg