GOD HELP US

Guest LEARNER

Guest LEARNER

WELL THE COMMUNIST SORRY LABOUR PARTY HAVE GOT IN AGAIN, WHAT,S ACTULLY WORRIED ME ,IS THAT A LOT OFF SO CALLED RURAL AREA,S HAVE VOTED THEM IN, WELL LIKE THE SAYING GO,S YOU,VE SEEN NOTHING YET, NONE OFF US CAN BE THAT SIMPLE, TO THINK THE BANNING OFF HUNTING WITH DOGS ,IS THE END OF THE MATTER, IT,S JUST THE BEGINING OF THE END ,THE ANTI,S ARE GOING TO HAVE A FIELD DAY, ITS ALL SYSTEMS GO FOR THIS SCUM ,NOW TO GRAB THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND TRY THIER BEST ,TO FINISH SHOOTING AND ANGLING OFF, OR GET AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE LIFE HARD FOR WHATS REMAINING WITH OUR WAY OF LIFE, TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE MOST OFF THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER RUN THE MEDIA THAT CONTROL THIS MESS ,ARE DIE HARD ANTI,S JUST LOOK AT MOST THE POP STARS ,FILM STARS ,AND WORSE OFF ALL THE SOAPY STARS, THE WILL BE AS EAGER HAS HELL ,TO GET THIER POINTS OF VIEW ACROSS, AND THERE WILL BE NO OPPOSITION TO STOP THEM ,THEY WILL HAVE ALL THE POWER TO AIR THIER PROPAGANDER ON THE TELE ,PAPERS, AND BUNNY HUGGERS MAGS, AND ALSO THIS IS A DAY ,FOR ALL THE MUGGERS, YOBBO,S , AND THE SOCIAL IDLE MOB TO RUN RIOT AGAIN , DO YOU THINK THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE GOING TO VOTE CONSERVATIVE, OR ALL THE OTHERS THAT REACH THE SHORE,S OFF THIS ALREADY OVER CROWDED ISLAND, BIT BY BIT WE ARE BEING ERODED INTO SECOND CLASS CITIZENS, ITS ONLY JUST BEGUN.

Guest Corkonian

Sky and ITV were both wondering last night about why Hunting wasn't an issue in the election :angry: I've been asking myself the same question :no: I was in Wales a fortnight ago and there were only 2 pro hunting posters that we saw - in tatters - there's no way you'd have thought there was an election a short time away!

You have to wonder, if it wasn't an election issue this time it'll hardly be one in 4 yrs time?????? There won't be a working foxhound, harrier or beagle left in the country by then anyway

Fair dues to Otis Ferry & co. AGAIN! Too little too late though.

Guest Corkonian

The Labour conference in Brighton was THE missed opportunity - if that had turned seriously violent the hunting issue would have been taken seriously - especially so close on the heels of the Parliament Square demo - instead you had 2jags taking the piss out of the crowds :realmad:

Hang on a second here! Mr Blair has lost 100 seats. His massive majority has been cut to the lowest on record... it's not a complete loss!

Shooting and fishing will be able to breathe a sigh of relief but only for a couple of years until the momentum for the next election starts again. Thing is what do we do about it?

We can sit here dribbling into our beer about how hard it is or we can carry on the momentum and work on the next 4 years. Nobody here could have realistically thought we were in with more than the slimmest of chances, of a Tory PM?

Has anyone noticed how the smiling t*** isn't so smiley? Iraq has bit him in the arse and some of his loyal MP's have lost their jobs. About f*****g time too!

We can do this two ways.

First one is to just f*** it all off and give up. Not an option IMHO.

The second way is to start promoting what we do and give more of our time and effort into exposing their lies where ever we can. We need to raise awareness of what goes on and try and encourage the next generation, instead of shutting up shop.

Forums like this have been set up for our enjoyment. The gaffer has put alot of time, money, and effort into this place so we all have somewhere to come. He's clearly doing his bit to keep the community alive. What are you doing?

Do we repay his kindness by moaning about what could have happened or do we dust ourselves off and start to clean this f*****g mess up? Accepting the situation isn't an option. We need to keep moving and stop relying on the Alliance.

Guest Geordie

Well said CJ,but imo,and it is just my opinion,we shudda been kicking off at least a year ago.Too late now,no crying in my beer or nowt,gonna keep on doing whatever i can whenever i can.

Antis????Fek em,politicians ???fek em,i may be a new boy to this game but im not stopping for spineless and corrupt people like politicians and antis.

Off out tonight,taking me lad with me to educate him in the ways ;)

Well said CJ,but imo,and it is just my opinion,we shudda been kicking off at least a year ago.Too late now,no crying in my beer or nowt,gonna keep on doing whatever i can whenever i can.

Antis????Fek em,politicians ???fek em,i may be a new boy to this game but im not stopping for spineless and corrupt people like politicians and antis.

Off out tonight,taking me lad with me to educate him in the ways ;)

Shudda, wudda, cudda, Andy :11:

We should've been kicking off 8 years ago but no one thought it would happen! :11:

It's like the Poaching Wars all over again... it's every man and woman's duty here to show our ways to the next generation. The more open we are about what we do the less the public can be deceived by the antis.

The Administrator here has set up a fantastic forum so we can all meet up and swap stories and pictures. Let's use this to our advantage. When was the last time you stuck one of these all over the Labour party offices? We don't have to be nasty but we can show our displeasure in a very sporting gesture! I dare everyone here to stick these over your local Labour office... what have you got to lose? :11:

Guest baldie

well said chris, to many folk bleating for my liking, use your loafs and realise this was a good result, blair has well and truly has his arse kicked, he wont touch fieldsports for at least 2 years, time to re-group- without the alliance.

well said chris, to many folk bleating for my liking, use your loafs and realise this was a good result, blair has well and truly has his arse kicked, he wont touch fieldsports for at least 2 years, time to re-group- without the alliance.

Spot on. Keep up the pressure and the momentum. It ain't over by a long shot. Civil disobedience now... cheeky stuff. Things that aren't malicious but draw attention to our cause. Start banging stickers and posters up everywhere... and I mean everywhere! Green and white Union Jacks on party offices, ArsePCA centres, anywhere! Take pictures of it and show them up here! :11: We need cheering up!

We've run this c*** to ground now we need to dig him out...

Guest LEARNER

CHRIS TRUE WE SHOULD NOT BE MOANING ABOUT OUR WAY OFF LIFE BEING DESTROYED, BUT THERE,S NO WAY I,M IN A HAPPY MOOD ABOUT IT, OR GOING TO STAY HAPPY, WE SHOULD HAVE TRASHED LONDON ON THE FIRST MARCH, BUT WE GOT IT DRILLED IN THE HEAD ,THAT DISORDER WAS THE WORSE THING TO BE HAVING, OH YEH ,LOOK WERE THAT GOT US, THE ANTIS COULD NOT BELIEVE THIER LUCK, THE LEADERS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE WERE LAYING THIER TOOLS DOWN ,BEFORE THE JOB HAD EVEN STARTED, NOW WHERE ARE WE, HAVE YOU NOTICED THE PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO BE GETTING ALL THE STICK AT THE MOMENT, ARE THE LURCHER AND TERRIER FOLK, IN ITS OWN WAY THE FOX HUNTING FRATERNATY, ARE STILL FOX HUNTING , NOTHING WILL CONVINCE ME ,THAT POPPING A FEW STICKERS UP ,WILL SOLVE THE DAY, TRUE EDUCATION WILL HELP , BUT NOT A LOT, LIKE I,VE SAID OUR HANDS ARE TIED ,THE ANTIS RUN THE SHOW, NO,, WELL ITS ALL TO SEE ,TELL ME JUST FOR ONE INSTANCE IF THE COURSING LADS ARE STILL GOING OUT IN THE SAME NUMBERS BEFORE THE BAN, ITS ONLY BY THE SKIN OFF THE TEETH THAT RABBITING AND RATTING AS NOT FACED THE BAN ,BUT ONLY A MATTER OFF TIME,I,M GUESSING THAT WILL COME ABOUT, THE ONLY WAY I SEE ,TO CHANGE IT ALL AROUND ,IS HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE MARCH ON LONDON ,AND KICK SOME ARSE, THEN WATCH THE REDS WORRY, IN A SMALL WAY ,I AND SOME MATES ,WHO WORK THE AREA WE LIVE ,HAVE VOWED THAT ANY ANTIS WHO COME POKING THIER NOSE IN ,WHY ANY OFF US ARE HUNTING , THIER GOING DOWN, AND IF WE ARE OUTNUMBERED ,THERE WILL BE A MOBILE SYSTEM TO RELY ON, NOT MUCH, BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING. CHRIS THIS IS NO WAY ,THAT I,M DIAGREEING WITH YOUR OUTLOOK ,ITS JUST THERE,S OTHER OPTIONS THAT COULD BE DONE ,IF WE HAVE THE BOTTLE AND NUMBERS TO DO IT, ANYWAY KEEP HUNTING, I AM.

CHRIS TRUE WE SHOULD NOT BE MOANING ABOUT OUR WAY OFF LIFE BEING DESTROYED, BUT THERE,S NO WAY I,M IN A HAPPY MOOD ABOUT IT, OR GOING TO STAY HAPPY, WE SHOULD HAVE TRASHED LONDON ON THE FIRST MARCH, BUT WE GOT IT DRILLED IN THE HEAD ,THAT DISORDER WAS THE WORSE THING TO BE HAVING

Trashing somewhere gets us f*** all. Just makes us luck like a bunch of kids who have thrown their toys from their pram. You can fight the cause when you're in the nick.

OH YEH ,LOOK WERE THAT GOT US, THE ANTIS COULD NOT BELIEVE THIER LUCK, THE LEADERS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE WERE LAYING THIER TOOLS DOWN ,BEFORE THE JOB HAD EVEN STARTED, NOW WHERE ARE WE, HAVE YOU NOTICED THE PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO BE GETTING ALL THE STICK AT THE MOMENT, ARE THE LURCHER AND TERRIER FOLK

Look mate. It's banned. We do our thing but we now have to be more careful. Lurcher and Terrier folk have been shit on. Everyone is in the firing line but digging ourselves in isn't going to change opinions. Making your local MP work for his money will.

IN ITS OWN WAY THE FOX HUNTING FRATERNATY, ARE STILL FOX HUNTING , NOTHING WILL CONVINCE ME ,THAT POPPING A FEW STICKERS UP ,WILL SOLVE THE DAY, TRUE EDUCATION WILL HELP , BUT NOT A LOT, LIKE I,VE SAID OUR HANDS ARE TIED ,THE ANTIS RUN THE SHOW

Popping a few stickers up isn't going to solve f**k all but neither it bleating about the good old days. What do you suggest we do?

Education will help so how do YOU fit into the solution?

Will the antis stop you hunting? If not then they don't run f*** all.

NO,, WELL ITS ALL TO SEE ,TELL ME JUST FOR ONE INSTANCE IF THE COURSING LADS ARE STILL GOING OUT IN THE SAME NUMBERS BEFORE THE BAN, ITS ONLY BY THE SKIN OFF THE TEETH THAT RABBITING AND RATTING AS NOT FACED THE BAN ,BUT ONLY A MATTER OFF TIME,I,M GUESSING THAT WILL COME ABOUT,

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Time will tell. Tony has gotten a serious reprimand for his shenanigans and he'll leave it a while before he tries again. In this time we have to start arguing our case.

Get onto your MP and find out what he is going to do about it. What have you got to lose?

THE ONLY WAY I SEE ,TO CHANGE IT ALL AROUND ,IS HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF PEOPLE MARCH ON LONDON ,AND KICK SOME ARSE, THEN WATCH THE REDS WORRY

:11: The red media would love that. Smashing stuff up doesn't make a shread of difference it just plays into their hands.

CHRIS THIS IS NO WAY ,THAT I,M DIAGREEING WITH YOUR OUTLOOK ,ITS JUST THERE,S OTHER OPTIONS THAT COULD BE DONE ,IF WE HAVE THE BOTTLE AND NUMBERS TO DO IT, ANYWAY KEEP HUNTING, I AM.

I wouldn't expect it any other way. I'll keep on. I have to it's what I do but why not have a bit of fun while we're at it? Go on... I dare you to start plastering those stickers all over the place... not scared are you? ;):diablo: :11: