• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruby Wednesday (sugar fire x greyhound)

Posted Images

what if you don't own a whippet greyhound bitch lol

buy one sure its better than breeding arse about face

how do you work that out ?????????????????????????

because 99.9% of lurchers are bred that way stamina and brains from the da and speed from the ma....and i no i read the whole topic your bitch is fast

lazybstard nice offer of you mate, thanks, although i can't take on no more pups or dogs, as i first wrote this post 20 months ago now, and the bitch got lined the pups were born and they have gone to there new owners now, and at the moment i have 2 pure adult salukis on, and two saluki lurcher pups on which i am bringing on for myself, so once again thanks for the offer, its very good of you, i don't know where you live mate, but i have a good single handed pure saluki dog on, which i will show you run, if you want to put him over your bitch

lazybstard nice offer of you mate, thanks, although i can't take on no more pups or dogs, as i first wrote this post 20 months ago now, and the bitch got lined the pups were born and they have gone to there new owners now, and at the moment i have 2 pure adult salukis on, and two saluki lurcher pups on which i am bringing on for myself, so once again thanks for the offer, its very good of you, i don't know where you live mate, but i have a good single handed pure saluki dog on, which i will show you run, if you want to put him over your bitch

is the pure you own up for stud? and what lines is it from pm if preffered, atb

im in ireland cocker thanks for the offer theres a couple over here good luck with your pups

There are some stuningly fast "non-ped" Whippets in the country, Don't forget, some of these are at least half Greyhound, and a lot of them are just Greyhounds bred down to racing Whippet size. But then again, the BWRA sold it's soul when it raised it's wheight limit from 32lb, tto 55lb !!!!! For Gods sake, smaller Greyhounds have won the Waterloo Cup!! I'm not knocking the "Non-Ped", far from it, I think they are tremendous dogs and have a great deal to put into Lurcher breeding.

Cheers.

• Like 2

One of the most prolific sires in the Non-Ped world from many years ago was a dog called "Bilko"; most of the top Non-Peds of today can trace this dog in their ancestry. I remember the owner saying his one regret was never putting Bilko over a pure Saluki. If you use a top Non-Ped over your saluki now, I'm sure the pups will do the business, but then again, I've a soft spot for Whippets AND Salukis !

As for using a "Supreme Racing Champion" as your stud; most Supr.Rch's will be in the 24 - 26lb range, and will not be any where near as fast as the "big boys" of the Non-Ped scene, the 36lb, 40lb and No-Limit Scratch Champions. There is a very good dog, which I think may be at stud now, called Deneside Belle, it's a half cross, but has won many Scratch Championships. Good luck !

Cheers.

i agree with u :thumbs: ,,,,also one off the tallest 1/2 crosses ive seen,,, :thumbs: also bloody fast dog,,,,,straight or bend,s :thumbs:

picture from scottish derby 10 days,,,,,2009 :thumbs:

PIC3-16.jpg

Nice!! i like & a 1st cross ,any one know what height & weight this dog

ANY ONE KNOW WHAT HEIGHT & WEIGHT THIS DOG IS !!

post-65503-0-59258500-1321124061_thumb.jpgthis is the bitch its just getting used for ferreting an lamping

hahahahahahah get it of how embarising

Thomas don't be coming on a topic a ruining with your stupid wee digs.Nothing.wrong with a whippet grey for ferreting and lamping.At lest this people are taking about there own dogs.By the way good topic and good read

post-65503-0-59258500-1321124061_thumb.jpgthis is the bitch its just getting used for ferreting an lamping

hahahahahahah get it of how embarising

Thomas don't be coming on a topic a ruining with your stupid wee digs.Nothing.wrong with a whippet grey for ferreting and lamping.At lest this people are taking about there own dogs.By the way good topic and good read

only playing chill