• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my day from start to finish

well got up at 07:50 and got redy took dogs out fed ferrets then had breckfast then left the house at 8:30 got to the keepers sones house at 09:30 then he gave me and my brother a scope each for our air guns then we went or for a bit of target pratice to get the air guns sighted up then we had to take the scope back of my brothers gun as the recoil was to much for the scope and kept putting it of then we went at ferreted a big sandy bank and i was shoting the babby rabbits as they poped out the hole with the air gun and the guy i was with was takeing the adults with the 28 boar then we went and waterd the bushes they just planted for cover for the phesants then we were finidhe we poped over the the farm and shot 2 ferals out the barn then went for a drive and he tought me how to drive the 4x4 better but on out way along we saw a rabbit so i wound the window down for him to shoot the rabbit but he said what are you doing and i said in puting the window down for you to shoot he said im not shooting it you are she he handed me the 28g and i shot the baby rabbit at about 25 yeards i was very plesed with my self as last time i shot rats with the 410 and this time i shot a rabbit with the 28g

well my day from start to finish

well got up at 07:50 and got redy took dogs out fed ferrets then had breckfast then left the house at 8:30 got to the keepers sones house at 09:30 then he gave me and my brother a scope each for our air guns then we went or for a bit of target pratice to get the air guns sighted up then we had to take the scope back of my brothers gun as the recoil was to much for the scope and kept putting it of then we went at ferreted a big sandy bank and i was shoting the babby rabbits as they poped out the hole with the air gun and the guy i was with was takeing the adults with the 28 boar then we went and waterd the bushes they just planted for cover for the phesants then we were finidhe we poped over the the farm and shot 2 ferals out the barn then went for a drive and he tought me how to drive the 4x4 better but on out way along we saw a rabbit so i wound the window down for him to shoot the rabbit but he said what are you doing and i said in puting the window down for you to shoot he said im not shooting it you are she he handed me the 28g and i shot the baby rabbit at about 25 yeards i was very plesed with my self as last time i shot rats with the 410 and this time i shot a rabbit with the 28g

Keep at it chap! If it's what you want to do then keep at it and you will succeed.