TULLYLISH WORKING TERRIER CLUB ANNUAL SHOW

how much to enter the ferrets and whats the prizes

cheers twiggy

£1 per entry, rosettes and trophies, will try and get some racing organised if there is enough interest, our local celeb, the "small animal expert from loughbrickland" geordie tuff will be judging them

ill bring a few for the craic fella :gunsmilie:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoyed this show last year, enjoyed the strong dogs weight pulling, looking forward to it a few pics from last year..          

how much to enter the ferrets and whats the prizes

cheers twiggy

£1 per entry, rosettes and trophies, will try and get some racing organised if there is enough interest, our local celeb, the "small animal expert from loughbrickland" geordie tuff will be judging them

ill bring a few for the craic fella :gunsmilie:

I will bring mine too is there a category for miniature ferrets like the ones Tango gave me. I think i might attempt a third spot on the sim coursing shield also.

Edited by Hunter of T-N-G

What sort of weight where the dogs pulling last year.

go to the start of this thred and that will give you an idea, there will be three weight divisions this year, so that the smaller dogs can win their class outright. Edited by tullyeyed

go to the start of this thred and that will give you an idea, there will be three weight divisions this year, so that the smaller dogs can win their class outright.

any idea what the weights are?

go to the start of this thred and that will give you an idea, there will be three weight divisions this year, so that the smaller dogs can win their class outright.

Yeah I seen the pics. Agood few blocks on the trailer. I was getting my Glenn pulling again on the harness. He picked up an injury in the fields on his front leg. He wont be pulling any weights for a while. I got him to pull 18 stone last year. Can people use something to encourage there dogs tp pull the weights. My Glenn pulls like mad when I wave a fox tail in front of him. Whats the weight of the dogs in each division this year. If his leg isnt too bad I might try him.

Yeah I seen the pics. Agood few blocks on the trailer. I was getting my Glenn pulling again on the harness. He picked up an injury in the fields on his front leg. He wont be pulling any weights for a while. I got him to pull 18 stone last year. Can people use something to encourage there dogs tp pull the weights. My Glenn pulls like mad when I wave a fox tail in front of him. Whats the weight of the dogs in each division this year. If his leg isnt too bad I might try him.

yea mate you can tease them with somthing :thumbs: