May 9th Heart of Wales Spring Show

so does that mean we shoot the ones that dont pass lol

post-5621-127274423202_thumb.jpg

We wont have to Kath just measured it 120 Metres start to finish :lazy: They will be knackered when they get to the top

dont be silly like a walk in the park it was 300 at monmouth :doh:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wont have to Kath just measured it 120 Metres start to finish :lazy: They will be knackered when they get to the top

no no malc that was 300 inches well it was for alans dog then they stopped him going any further because he might have beaten one of theirs ha ha what a load of bull :whistling:

no no malc that was 300 inches well it was for alans dog then they stopped him going any further because he might have beaten one of theirs ha ha what a load of bull :whistling:

your right there :clapper:

:laugh::laugh:

Between getting banned from lurcherworld and having some little scrote nick off with our rosette at caerphilly it'll be good to run her on 'home turf' and from what i hear us and whitey have a little wager on this one.......a bag if jelly beans! mmmmm can't wait!

how inconsiderate, my blinking sister has her baby this weekend. dam cant she just hold it in for a few more days. Dam it,

And its only 20 mins from me.

Have a good day all.

It's only your sister, if it was your misses I could understand why you wouldn't come :wallbash:

how inconsiderate, my blinking sister has her baby this weekend. dam cant she just hold it in for a few more days. Dam it,

And its only 20 mins from me.

Have a good day all.

Bring her and the baby we will wet his or her head :drink: :drink: Good luck hope its healthy both mum and baby are ok :big_boss:

got to go haven't been to a game fair for a while

cant wait :thumbs:

Just to Clarify

THIS IS NOT A GAME FAIR

Just a One Day Indoor Terrier & Lurcher Show with a couple of Trade Stands, Simulated coursing ,Racing after the Show.

The Heart of Wales Game Fair is on August 14th 15th 2010

To call the Heart of Wales show in August a game fair is stretching it a bit.

We travelled down from Notts and found it quite a poor do last year.

So I can only imagine that the May show is worth bothering with even less.

Just to Clarify

THIS IS NOT A GAME FAIR

Just a One Day Indoor Terrier & Lurcher Show with a couple of Trade Stands, Simulated coursing ,Racing after the Show.

simulated courcing starts at 11 o clock be there by 10 o clock to book your dogs in please :toast: also we are starting a new championship so the winner of this shows courcing will go against the winners of the next 3 H.O.W shows courcing champs for the champion of champions courcing dog at the end of the year so lets see what your dogs can do :boxing::toast:

Just to Clarify

THIS IS NOT A GAME FAIR

simulated courcing starts at 11 o clock be there by 10 o clock to book your dogs in please :toast: also we are starting a new championship so the winner of this shows courcing will go against the winners of the next 3 H.O.W shows courcing champs for the champion of champions courcing dog at the end of the year so lets see what your dogs can do :boxing::toast:

carnt we book in now

Just to Clarify

THIS IS NOT A GAME FAIR

carnt we book in now

yes you can book now anyone who wants to do that please note that if your not on the feild by the time the courcing starts i will hold the right to replace your bookings with a dog that is there at the time ... otherwise we will be dogs down thanks

Might just be there again this year. Unfortunately don't think I'll be bringing Chase this time as I don't think he will be fit enough after his leg has healed, to have ago on the lure.

Instead I'll be bringing Meg, my 7 month old pup.

Who was one of the pups that was for sale at the last show.

Any puppy races this time?

Cheers

yes we will do a pup race for anyone that wants one will put on practically any race you want if there is enough interest

Might just be there again this year. Unfortunately don't think I'll be bringing Chase this time as I don't think he will be fit enough after his leg has healed, to have ago on the lure.

Instead I'll be bringing Meg, my 7 month old pup.

Who was one of the pups that was for sale at the last show.

Any puppy races this time?

Cheers

yes we will do a pup race for anyone that wants one will put on practically any race you want if there is enough interest

Ok Cheers :)