May 9th Heart of Wales Spring Show

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea great show my terrier (norfolk enchants ) got third in patt bitch and last in the terrier raceing haha thanks to al williams for putting on the show was a great day with some top class dogs

ha ha kev i have to say thats the best name yet i dread to think what you will come up with for the next show glad you all enjoyed and mike said the moneys in the post l.m.a.o

done but i dont like jelly beans i like fizzy harrybo lmao i just got mick a membership down the gym with me hes flat out on the roids :showoff: :weight_lift2: an on the tred :lol:

mike said dont bother putting bets on your both BANNED ha ha :doh::toast:

Like to say a big thank You to Kath Mike Kelly & Helpers the racing coursing and show was run superbly as normall :notworthy:

The Judges both Champions terrier and lurcher picked dogs worthy of winning any show :toast: and definitely workers

But most of all everyone for coming great atmosphere great crack that what shows are all about :drink:

Edited by heart of wales

done but i dont like jelly beans i like fizzy harrybo lmao i just got mick a membership down the gym with me hes flat out on the roids :showoff: :weight_lift2: an on the tred :lol:

but i wont my haribos they tast better when some 1 else pays lmao

but i wont my haribos they tast better when some 1 else pays lmao

can you pm me your name etc i need it for results and for the heart of wales bullet competition thanks :clapper: