Sign in to follow this  
heart of wales

May 9th Heart of Wales Spring Show

im looking to go to this one this year.is there any one from wrexham going and what dates is on and could some one put some pics up from last year as iv never been to one befour and can you enter your dogs on the day

It is on May 9th

Yes You can enter Your dog on the Day mostly all Terrier & Lurcher show allow this except championship show where you need to qualify

For photos have a look on My link

she a salukie/whippet/greyhoundxwhippet/greyhound

post-25750-127032591199_thumb.jpg

post-25750-127032598128_thumb.jpg

this 1 of the dogs ill be bringin with me as well as my pup he a

colie/whippet/bullgreyhound cros salukie/greyhound/deerhound

Edited by welshdragen

dont forget to be there nice and early for the courcing hope we have a good turn out and a full card lets see all your dogs entered and show us what they can do :clapper:

One of my best shows this one do really well at these shows racing and showing, me and pork chop! Only 1 request ive got for the heart of wales can we have the coarsing area a bit bigger so that its fair for the bigger dogs? :notworthy:

Heres some pics from last year :thumbs:

PowerfulllurcherRYFUD_1.jpg

rj.jpg

jedwon-1.jpg

Can I bring my pet Anaconda H.O.W ?, Heard your real partial to snakes :clapper::clapper::blink: . Hope it's a fine day for you Al, hope to be there myself bachgen.

ATB

B

Can I bring my pet Anaconda H.O.W ?, Heard your real partial to snakes :clapper::clapper::blink: . Hope it's a fine day for you Al, hope to be there myself bachgen.

ATB

B

he hasnt been telling you that old story about having a (snake) has he i asked his misus its all a lie she said ha ha :whistling:;)

Its not me thats shit scared of them its anthony merthyr hunting :icon_eek:

Timid she aint gone a tell you about the good bits is she :icon_redface:

Whitey we could build a course the size of Brecon and your dog still wouldnt win :D last Years Game fair champ wallace where the f!!!k is wallacepost-5621-127102081763_thumb.jpg :toast:

ATB

B

he hasnt been telling you that old story about having a (snake) has he i asked his misus its all a lie she said ha ha :whistling:;)

Ask him about the Blackpool snake TT. :clapper: