May 9th Heart of Wales Spring Show

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I bring my pet Anaconda H.O.W ?, Heard your real partial to snakes :clapper::clapper::blink: . Hope it's a fine day for you Al, hope to be there myself bachgen.

ATB

B

he hasnt been telling you that old story about having a (snake) has he i asked his misus its all a lie she said ha ha :whistling:;)

Ask him about the Blackpool snake TT. :clapper:

You have really got me thinking now????

are you from Gilfach

Can I bring my pet Anaconda H.O.W ?, Heard your real partial to snakes :clapper::clapper::blink: . Hope it's a fine day for you Al, hope to be there myself bachgen.

ATB

B

he hasnt been telling you that old story about having a (snake) has he i asked his misus its all a lie she said ha ha :whistling:;)

Ask him about the Blackpool snake TT. :clapper:

ah ah !!!! ok alan what you not telling he he ????

Its not me thats shit scared of them its anthony merthyr hunting :icon_eek:

Timid she aint gone a tell you about the good bits is she :icon_redface:

Whitey we could build a course the size of Brecon and your dog still wouldnt win :D last Years Game fair champ wallace where the f!!!k is wallacepost-5621-127102081763_thumb.jpg :toast:

LMAO :clapper: He didnt win the coursing last year because he was too busy with his mashetee cutting the grass as he was running! :boogie:

And just for the record I have won every straight race I have put him in in the heart of wales! :toast:

If I decide to put him in the coursing this year and I win you are buying me a drink! :thumbs:

Its not me thats shit scared of them its anthony merthyr hunting :icon_eek:

Timid she aint gone a tell you about the good bits is she :icon_redface:

Whitey we could build a course the size of Brecon and your dog still wouldnt win :D last Years Game fair champ wallace where the f!!!k is wallacepost-5621-127102081763_thumb.jpg :toast:

LMAO :clapper: He didnt win the coursing last year because he was too busy with his mashetee cutting the grass as he was running! :boogie:

And just for the record I have won every straight race I have put him in in the heart of wales! :toast:

If I decide to put him in the coursing this year and I win you are buying me a drink! :thumbs:

If the dog wins I am buying him a drink he will be doing all the running :drink:

That dog will take some beating must be the course You wait till you see my new mower Iam contracting out next week The millenium stadium the re will be more grass on a snooker table

I mostly take no notice at all as I drive past you and have a chuckle to myself thinking, "Thats the bloke that's sh?t scared of snakes", :clapper::clapper: Some pest controller he is. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You keep guessing Al bach, I'll introduce myself to you one of these days........... no bugger it, i'll just take the piss in anonimity( is that how you spell it ? :unsure: )

Best of luck with your show anyway, your one of the few who takes on board criticisms and uses them to try and improve your show, keep at it ...........Snakey ;)

We should be coming down to the h.o.w.again this year as it was a good day out last year.bring a ffew dogs with us. its all good fun and dogs enjoy it.hope to see some of you down there a.t.b ERYRI

oh and it was ryan won the racing at the gamefair last year with pip :toast: . the only thing is we didnt hear the end of it.