• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

also i have a few stalls and a bouncy castle if you are interested pm me if you are can be arranged as i'm gonna come to the show anyway

willow yes well pleased with the hare and the money going to a great cause . big well done to earth for organising it . and earth it reminded me of the shows years ago when they were less comercalised and more freindly

it was ok

could have been better Tim?????????

to be honest the price of the beer tent was a bit high and so was the fod, maybe because they had the beer lines around the wrong way lol, and i did think there was a lack of terriers there, :whistling: didnt help things with certain travelling people trying to buy your dogs, at least the police where there every hour or so lol, but like i said it was ok, maybe next year it will be better

willow yes well pleased with the hare and the money going to a great cause . big well done to earth for organising it . and earth it reminded me of the shows years ago when they were less comercalised and more freindly

That Hare made £65 i think,again i wasnt there to see it auctioned either..bit dissapointed the catapult only made £27,considering ive seen similar ones fetch £80-£100 :icon_eek:

it was ok

could have been better Tim?????????

to be honest the price of the beer tent was a bit high and so was the fod, maybe because they had the beer lines around the wrong way lol, and i did think there was a lack of terriers there, :whistling: didnt help things with certain travelling people trying to buy your dogs, at least the police where there every hour or so lol, but like i said it was ok, maybe next year it will be better

the landlord from the pub opposite,done me the bar,bbq and the 4 toilets as a sponsorship so fairplay to him :notworthy: as for the beer prices,i had a pint of cider which was £3:50p which is the going rate around here mate.Oh,and from what i was told saturday and sunday,certain travelling people were pulled by the old bill when they left the show..

This was the 1st for Lambourn in 30yrs,next year will be different and more terriers BUT i knew it would be well attended with the terriers and the majority which was there were smart grafters :victory: