• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

also i have a few stalls and a bouncy castle if you are interested pm me if you are can be arranged as i'm gonna come to the show anyway

not long now, do you have a postcode please rod

thanks anthony :thumbs:

Hi titchy, the postcode for the show is RG17 8QN. See you there. :thumbs:

yes not long now chaps is it at the side of the pub ???

yes chap,its in the paddock opposite the front of the pub.

JUST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THE LURCHER EVENTS THAT WILL BE ON AT LAMBOURN SHOWING 1ST WHICH I BELEIVE IS AT 11am THEN 32 DOG COURSING STAKE FOLLOWED BY RACING FOR UNDER & OVER 23 inch DOGS ALSO PUPPIES & TERRIERS HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF DOGS & HAVE AGOOD DAY :toast:

cheers slipper.i take it you are a friend of Chris?

ive not had access to the internet for a few days but am back now.

The judging will start 11am and then its the simulated coursing. my phone has been red hot the past few days so there should be a few there :thumbs:

JUST TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THE LURCHER EVENTS THAT WILL BE ON AT LAMBOURN SHOWING 1ST WHICH I BELEIVE IS AT 11am THEN 32 DOG COURSING STAKE FOLLOWED BY RACING FOR UNDER & OVER 23 inch DOGS ALSO PUPPIES & TERRIERS HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF DOGS & HAVE AGOOD DAY :toast:

The judging will start 11am and then its the simulated coursing. my phone has been red hot the past few days so there should be a few there :thumbs:

heres a bump, like you need it you ve done enough of your own lol..i will bring terrier pup trophy with me,did you get sorted with child strangling trophies,if not i will bring a couple,keep the wee brats happy

heres a bump, like you need it you ve done enough of your own lol..i will bring terrier pup trophy with me,did you get sorted with child strangling trophies,if not i will bring a couple,keep the wee brats happy

only got rosettes and will get some sweets for the child handlers as sponsorship although exceded what i ever thought id receive,has already been put to good use.. :thumbs:

Right boys.........

please read and take note.....

THE LAMBOURN SHOW was "THE" show in its day to attend..it was stopped due to the increase of "ILLEGAL" coursing AND traveller boys sorting their differences via bare knuckle :chair::boxing: ...

This was the end of a once world wide show and its taken alot of believe me,heart ache to return the show and trust from all the farming community.my name/head is on this.

we all love our dog work,and upmost respect BUT there is a time and a place so i BEG,please do NOT try it in the Lambourn OR surrounding area.

I beg of this as there will be "The OLD School" which never thought they would see the return of the show so PLEASE have some respect.if your dog IS better than joe bloggs,please go run it on joe bloggs ground :thumbs: ..

Beer does talk,but this show is on the come back and lets please support it..

Upmost respect and kindest regards, Rod Smith.. ;)

Right boys.........

THE LAMBOURN SHOW was "THE" show in its day to attend..it was stopped due to the increase of "ILLEGAL" coursing AND traveller boys sorting their differences via bare knuckle :chair::boxing: ...

This was the end of a once world wide show and its taken alot of believe me,heart ache to return the show and trust from all the farming community.my name/head is on this.

we all love our dog work,and upmost respect BUT there is a time and a place so i BEG,please do NOT try it in the Lambourn OR surrounding area.

I beg of this as there will be "The OLD School" which never thought they would see the return of the show so PLEASE have some respect.if your dog IS better than joe bloggs,please go run it on joe bloggs ground :thumbs: ..

fair play to you mate you have worked hard for this me and a few freinds will deffo be there :victory:

Right boys.........

fair play to you mate you have worked hard for this me and a few freinds will deffo be there :victory:

UPMOST respect chap..hope all have a good day and after the simulated,all dog go home knackered ;)

Right boys.........

UPMOST respect chap..hope all have a good day and after the simulated,all dog go home knackered ;)

goeswithout saying mate . . . lets just hope the small minority dont let us down . . . :thumbs:

Right boys.........

As one of what Rod describes the "Old School" (more like an "Old Codger") that used to travel down to Lambourn in those days.... I never expected to see a show of this kind in the area ever again. And to be fair that's not unreasonable considering the kind of nuisance the local landowners used to have to contend with both before and after the show.

There's great deal of credit due to Rod and a number of local landowners. Who out of respect for the bravery and suffering of our lads and lasses overseas and the worthy nature of the "Help for Heroes" charity (which will benefit from this show), were determined that it should go ahead... despite I do know a considerable amount of local concern.

It's a great second chance.... let's hope no one screws it up, if for no other reason than out of respect for those whose bravery it commemorates.

Rod you're an absolute star, I hope the show is everything that you would wish it to be and much more.

With the Greatest of Respect :notworthy: - Barrie

Edited by Barrie

Right boys.........

As one of what Rod describes the "Old School" (more like an "Old Codger") that used to travel down to Lambourn in those days.... I never expected to see a show of this kind in the area ever again. And to be fair that's not unreasonable considering the kind of nuisance the local landowners used to have to contend with both before and after the show.

There's great deal of credit due to Rod and a number of local landowners. Who out of respect for the bravery and suffering of our lads and lasses overseas and the worthy nature of the "Help for Heroes" charity (which will benefit from this show), were determined that it should go ahead... despite I do know a considerable amount of local concern.

It's a great second chance.... let's hope no one screws it up, if for no other reason than out of respect for those whose bravery it commemorates.

Rod you're an absolute star, I hope the show is everything that you would wish it to be and much more.

With the Greatest of Respect :notworthy: - Barrie

Thank you Barrie,you have been a diamond and i dearly hope,as im sure i speak as a majority from the rest of the men that did attend the show in its day that everything goes swell and everyone that attend,do their best to make sure this show is NOT the end to an era..

many thanks, Rod..