Spot on mate got what your saying and yes some nice types there but what were the small details you look for as a judge in general ? Understand you can't please all and all winners were good looking dogs

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

also i have a few stalls and a bouncy castle if you are interested pm me if you are can be arranged as i'm gonna come to the show anyway

Spot on mate got what your saying and yes some nice types there but what were the small details you look for as a judge in general ? Understand you can't please all and all winners were good looking dogs

Cheers mate. When I'm judging and all dogs are of good quality etc the small details that I tend to look for are tight feet, a strong straight back, nice length of tail. I like to see pin bones covered, a nice defined muscle on back legs. It is hard when you have two dogs pretty much the same, you have to start picking at the little things, ie small faults like spread toes, short tail and not enough muscle mass. I have kept many lurchers of different breedings and the best type for muscle mass and tight feet are the collie greyhound wippet x's, although there are exceptions in every breed.

Its basically a doggie beauty show, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! ;)