terrier pup trophy here as promised,but you will need a fell and moorland badge for it unless i see mick before- hand.answer to your other questions is yes and yes..i will text you new number

ok.ive not been able to get money toward putting a FMWTC badge on the shields yet but hope to have them done for the next show.however each trophy has the class etc engraved on.do you plan to bring the trophy with you to the show? ive got the majority of them,the rest are being posted to me from the sponsors just incase they are unable to make the show.look forward to your text and dont forget to put who the text is from :thumbs:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

also i have a few stalls and a bouncy castle if you are interested pm me if you are can be arranged as i'm gonna come to the show anyway

i am only doing rossettes to 3rd place,this includes the family dog ring.. Anyone able to cross post this show on other hunting forums please do so,i already have it on moochers and hopefully it was also advertised in the earth dog magazine.

I cross posted onto K9 for you! I will bump it back up this week for you :victory:

i am only doing rossettes to 3rd place,this includes the family dog ring.. Anyone able to cross post this show on other hunting forums please do so,i already have it on moochers and hopefully it was also advertised in the earth dog magazine.

I cross posted onto K9 for you! I will bump it back up this week for you :victory:

thankyou Tom.has it had any interest on there? i assume my name and number is on the advert?

thankyou Tom.has it had any interest on there? i assume my name and number is on the advert?

There wasn't from the first post :thumbdown: Yeah number is on there aswell - I will include the details for the racing aswell now :thumbs:

please note i had put down an incorrect telephone number regarding the simulated coursing :wallbash: .

All information and enquiries regarding the simulated coursing,please telephone Mr Chris Hardy on 07813498725 :victory:

Chris Hardy,for those that doesnt know the man has been involved in coursing lurchers and organising simulated coursing for many years,thanks for his generosity this should be a good do :thumbs:

Edited by "Earth!"

hi earth, we would like to have a trade stall at the show kevin told us to contact you when we spoke up the heart of wales show last sunday, we sell all hunting products etc,

we will also be happy to supply something for the raffle as its for a very good course,

thanks alot :thumbs:

anthony

merthyr hunting & shooting

01685 722859 / 07852904453

hi earth, we would like to have a trade stall at the show kevin told us to contact you when we spoke up the heart of wales show last sunday, we sell all hunting products etc,

we will also be happy to supply something for the raffle as its for a very good course,

thanks alot :thumbs:

anthony

merthyr hunting & shooting

01685 722859 / 07852904453

Kevin said you were interestested,excellent! i will give you a bell later Anthony ;)

Edited by "Earth!"

There wasn't from the first post :thumbdown: Yeah number is on there aswell - I will include the details for the racing aswell now :thumbs:

there will be a couple of us going don't use k9 that much now,

i am lookng forward to it, hopefully you get a brilliant turn out :thumbs:

there will be a couple of us going don't use k9 that much now,

i am lookng forward to it, hopefully you get a brilliant turn out :thumbs:

thankyou.im getting more interest than i thought i would,should be a few there :)

FMWTC Charity Terrier,Lurcher and family Dog Show.

Saturday 17th July.

Charity- 'HELP FOR HEROES'.

All qualifiers applied for,(some already received) including the bull cross.

Hopefully simulated coursing!

Location-Malt Shovel lane,Upper Lambourn,Berkshire,RG17 8QN.

Time 11am.

licensed bar and BBQ.

Hope to get a few trade stands.

I'll be there!!

YOU better be :big_boss: when the beer has been sunk and the day is over,i may have something for you :give_rose: :tongue4:

Oooh, okay, i'll definitely b there!! :tongue2:

FMWTC Charity Terrier,Lurcher and family Dog Show.

Saturday 17th July.

Charity- 'HELP FOR HEROES'.

All qualifiers applied for,(some already received) including the bull cross.

Hopefully simulated coursing!

Location-Malt Shovel lane,Upper Lambourn,Berkshire,RG17 8QN.

Time 11am.

licensed bar and BBQ.

Hope to get a few trade stands.

I'll be there!!

YOU better be :big_boss: when the beer has been sunk and the day is over,i may have something for you :give_rose: :tongue4:

Oooh, okay, i'll definitely b there!! :tongue2:

Good stuff.

should be a good turn out earth looking forward to it :thumbs:

From all the interest im getting,it will be a good turn out and the judges should have some tidy dogs in the line up.rather them than me.. :toast:

Edited by "Earth!"