england ferreting laws

barring having permission on the land your ferreting, and making sure that rabbits are given a swift humaine dispatch, I cannot think of any laws/regulations :hmm:

can you...

you have hit the nail on the head there thats all there is

Plus its illeagal to dig your ferret out on a railway embankmentwhistling.gif

Not if you have permission and have the full co-operation of the railways! My father was a railway employee for over 50 years I was raised in tied railway cottages throughout most of my childhood and up until my early 20's

I still have permission on some of the live railway network and other railway properties, but there are strict guidelines and procedures in place mainly relating to health and safety!! eg: obviously you can't have dog's running loose on a busy main branch line

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

Also illigal to kick ,crush or stab any animal. And illegal to release a caught animal to dogs. Without permission you open a right can of worms, if your useing dogs you're in breech of the hunting act, if you're carying a knife your in breech of the knife laws,not to mention trespass and poaching.

Edited by romany52

Plus its illeagal to dig your ferret out on a railway embankmentwhistling.gif

Not if you have permission and have the full co-operation of the railways! My father was a railway employee for over 50 years I was raised in tied railway cottages throughout most of my childhood and up until my early 20's

I still have permission on some of the live railway network and other railway properties, but there are strict guidelines and procedures in place mainly relating to health and safety!! eg: obviously you can't have dog's running loose on a busy main branch line

Tom

is that why the 14 arches are feckin falling down,with all that diggingwhistling.gifthumbs.gif lol,atb