Body shots on crows.

Yeh i think you are right most of them look like body shots and some of them clearly didn't work. On at least one he quite obviously takes at least 2 shots to bring it down. Bad form that, especially bad that he then puts it in a DVD.

Some people.

lets just learn from his mistakes.

ATB

Freddy

Can't say I go alot on his clean kill recordthumbdown.gif.

It don't look like many crows there to me. so far all I can see is the guy walking round a Rookery shooting squabs and parent birds and the odd Jackdaw!! I think I prefer something a little more sporting than shooting birds off nests and youngsters that hardly fly doh.gif ......

I wouldn't want the DVD is someone gave it to me.......

Jasper

I cleared a rookery years ago. Didn't like doing it at all. It was a paid job. Some developer had built some houses near the estate where I worked and the folks were complaining about the noise and the mess so asked if the 'problem' could be solved, so I landed the job of shooting the branchers and the adults as they came in to feed the young 'uns.

No sport, little skill, just wait 'til the poor little buggers presented a shot, then killed them. If it hadn't been for the money, I wouldn't have done it. Not their fault after all. They'd been there for god knows how long then some yuppies move into the country and don't like the noise.....

Slightly ashamed Cheers.....

http://www.youtube.c.../32/gL9GxPRAEKA

Nearly all of his shots were aimed at the body or chest, even though clean headshots were. Should go for the head really.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can buy this DVD. It looks pretty good.

Hi Josh

Heres the link, but I warn you they are priced as badly as his clean kill record :thumbdown:

http://www.sporting-...IFLE%20SHOOTING

Phantom

http://www.youtube.c.../32/gL9GxPRAEKA

Nearly all of his shots were aimed at the body or chest, even though clean headshots were. Should go for the head really.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can buy this DVD. It looks pretty good.

Hi Josh

Heres the link, but I warn you they are priced as badly as his clean kill record :thumbdown:

http://www.sporting-...IFLE%20SHOOTING

Phantom

WOW! £74! Really?

Bargain I reckon :doh:

Who would honestly pay £74 for three DVD's?

Yeh i think you are right most of them look like body shots and some of them clearly didn't work. On at least one he quite obviously takes at least 2 shots to bring it down. Bad form that, especially bad that he then puts it in a DVD.

Some people.

ATB

Freddy

I know it's a Crow but it still deserves respect. Some of them offered easy head shots.

Some people.

ATB

Freddy

I know it's a Crow but it still deserves respect. Some of them offered easy head shots.

Some of them offered their heads more clearly than body shots and he still took the body shot. Even if it meant shooting through foliage. You should never shoot through anyhting as the pellet can be deflected and just wound the quarry. Not good form.

I wouldn't pay £74 for 3 DVD's anyway and I wouldn't even pay £7.40 for those.

ATB

Freddy

Agree with you there mate. I think we should make our own THL airguning DVD set and sell it. All procedes to running THL or to a massive BBQ/ shoot for us all. Then we could show people how it supposed to be done. Put that we are recognised experts by anyone who knows anything about hunting with air rifles. And then obv don't price it a £74 quid. I'd buy it.

ATB

Freddy