genuine first cross saluki /greyhound pups

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the pups have now found there way out into the field

these 2 bitches have got some serious depth of chest and strengh for 8 month old pups, the first bitch is about 25tts and her sister is a little smaller.

TD the pup on the sleeper is a dog and there is the black bitch behind him that are still for sale the other is a small black bitch what i would call the runt of the litter which is the one ill be left with so ill keep her

I went through with a mate to see these pups. My mate bought the fawn bitch. It's a fine litter, can't understand why there still for sale. Good well reared pups. Nice to meet ya today macca. All the best with the rest of them.

089.jpgwild and free chalkwarren 8 month old bitch out of top coursing lines only just started to lead train her ,shes been left to develope her muscle and bone structure freely ,free range rearing :thumbs:

whats the thinking behind leaving a pup til 8 months before lead training it? i have a pup walking on the lead nice as you like by the time its 12 weeks. not having a go mate but how does a pup learn anything if its left in a paddock to roam free they need to get out and about and learn the ways of the world, traffic people sheep cows etc