Lamp Comp Final!!!

Torchey if you remember the phone call we had when i was at work, you said it'd have to be a friday or saturday, i said i was working the next 2 weekends at least and i said i'd cancel my shifts on the 5th and 6th of march to get it run off as you were only back and free to run on a weekend, so i made the arrangements to run it on the 6th, cancelled my nightshifts and told you, that was when you left me a message saying you were still working away and could i arrange it for the next weekend!!!! Dont worry though, i'll sort soem land out still for this weekend and give you a ring!

i can get ground down here also, or we can try and get something inbetween????

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

I've spoke to a few people from up and down the country and the problems are this, lambing, ground hammered all season, no rabbits, breeding, young......etc etc, i'm waiting on a couple of calls back, i'll give you a ring tonight or tomorrow mate!!!!

Its been a joke the way some have dragged their heels throughout , shame on those that did as the prizes were good, days flushing, days stalking, land accomodation put on for final , now not to be. I Knew months ago it wouldnt be wrapped up in December . Like i say shame on those who held it back.

dead right mate, look at the thread i started called "bad show" within this section :thumbs:

its funny how evrybody on these sites makes out they lamp 3 or 4 nights a week :clapper:

yet cant get together for 3 hours even in late autumn when is dark at 6 pm.

MOO ide love a days stalking :thumbs:

• Like 1

Its been a joke the way some have dragged their heels throughout , shame on those that did as the prizes were good, days flushing, days stalking, land accomodation put on for final , now not to be. I Knew months ago it wouldnt be wrapped up in December . Like i say shame on those who held it back.

dead right mate, look at the thread i started called "bad show" within this section :thumbs:

its funny how evrybody on these sites makes out they lamp 3 or 4 nights a week :clapper:

yet cant get together for 3 hours even in late autumn when is dark at 6 pm.

MOO ide love a days stalking :thumbs:

You and Big L get your arses up here anytime you want theres still a bit of the season left

Sorry Maxhardcore but some of the blame has to be levelled at the organisers :( it started in September and the competitrors should of been made aware they had to be completed by the end of September in order to progress to the next round which should of been completed by the end of October and so on :thumbs: If it was nt completed they were out no ifs no buts run to deadlines plain and simple for all competitors not dragged on until the back end of the season once again.

Y.I.S Leeview

I've spoke to a few people from up and down the country and the problems are this, lambing, ground hammered all season, no rabbits, breeding, young......etc etc, i'm waiting on a couple of calls back, i'll give you a ring tonight or tomorrow mate!!!!

no worries.....

Sorry Maxhardcore but some of the blame has to be levelled at the organisers :( it started in September and the competitrors should of been made aware they had to be completed by the end of September in order to progress to the next round which should of been completed by the end of October and so on :thumbs: If it was nt completed they were out no ifs no buts run to deadlines plain and simple for all competitors not dragged on until the back end of the season once again.

Y.I.S Leeview

SPOT ON .......... LEEVIEW

LIKE ORGANISING ANY EVENT ............. THE SKILLS WILL GROW IN TIME ........

BEST THING TO DO IS SORT A SMALL COMMITEE TO TAKE THE BURDEN OFF ONE FELLA ...........

WRITE SOME RULES UP BEFORE NEXT YEARS COMPETITION ............ PRINT OFF COPIES OF THE RULES TO THOSE WHO ENTER AND ASK THEM TO SEND A SIGNED COPY BACK TO THE ORGANISERS WITH THEIR FEES .........

WILL SAVE ON A LOT OF ARGUEMENTS !!

DUCKWING

Y.I.S Leeview

SPOT ON .......... LEEVIEW

LIKE ORGANISING ANY EVENT ............. THE SKILLS WILL GROW IN TIME ........

BEST THING TO DO IS SORT A SMALL COMMITEE TO TAKE THE BURDEN OFF ONE FELLA ...........

WRITE SOME RULES UP BEFORE NEXT YEARS COMPETITION ............ PRINT OFF COPIES OF THE RULES TO THOSE WHO ENTER AND ASK THEM TO SEND A SIGNED COPY BACK TO THE ORGANISERS WITH THEIR FEES .........

WILL SAVE ON A LOT OF ARGUEMENTS !!

DUCKWING

very good idear that

be a shame if the comp is not run next year was looking forward to having another bash

good luck to both lads anyway

hope theres a lamping comp next season, got a good bitch here to enter showing superb potential this year, would love to enter her in the next comp if theres one what breed is your dog ldr seems a nice type atb

hope theres a lamping comp next season, got a good bitch here to enter showing superb potential this year, would love to enter her in the next comp if theres one what breed is your dog ldr seems a nice type atb