Lamp Comp Final!!!

Due to work commitments torchey couldn't make it this weekend, but MOO has been in touch and is happy to have the final run off at his still, which will now be next Saturday night unless MOO gets an urgent call back to work, in which case Alternative land will be put on!!!!

Good luck Torchey, look forward to meeting you mate......... :thumbs:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

Due to work commitments torchey couldn't make it this weekend, but MOO has been in touch and is happy to have the final run off at his still, which will now be next Saturday night unless MOO gets an urgent call back to work, in which case Alternative land will be put on!!!!

Good luck Torchey, look forward to meeting you mate......... :thumbs:

Cheers mate,didn,t expect to get this far,,,,,worst way i get fuel money back, see another good dog run and a tidy trophy,can,t be bad............cheers..............

I t was agreed by all parties that the final would eventualy be run on the 6th of march ...so I got everything ready for the lads comeing up but was informed the day before that it was cancelled ...I will not be home this weekend so the alternative land will have to be used for the final ...what a disapointment this comp has been ...I wouldnt be surprised if LDR doesnt organise another one .

• Like 1

I t was agreed by all parties that the final would eventualy be run on the 6th of march ...so I got everything ready for the lads comeing up but was informed the day before that it was cancelled ...I will not be home this weekend so the alternative land will have to be used for the final ...what a disapointment this comp has been ...I wouldnt be surprised if LDR doesnt organise another one .

Who agreed to the 6th of march????????

I was told that you had agreed with LDR that you could run the final on the 6th of March

no when i spoke to ldr i explained i was working away, and this thread was started on the 4th of march so someone new...

Torchey if you remember the phone call we had when i was at work, you said it'd have to be a friday or saturday, i said i was working the next 2 weekends at least and i said i'd cancel my shifts on the 5th and 6th of march to get it run off as you were only back and free to run on a weekend, so i made the arrangements to run it on the 6th, cancelled my nightshifts and told you, that was when you left me a message saying you were still working away and could i arrange it for the next weekend!!!! Dont worry though, i'll sort soem land out still for this weekend and give you a ring!