Reds go marching on

Guest Nov

Guest Nov

:yahoo::yahoo: What a fecking great defensive display by Liverpool tonight,

Josie said the best team lost, but it didn't look like that to me, Liverpool had severel good chances towards the end and could have won 2-0 easy.

Now the scousers travel to Istanbul, will we see another racial attack by the aggresive turk locals, like we saw when the 2 leeds fans were murdered? I hope not, but I can't see the final passing without any trouble.

And why the feck Turkey are allowed to play/host european games is beyond me, most of that sand ridden shit hole is in asia, with only the tiny bit across the sea been attached to europe.

L-I-V-E-R-P-O-O-L_F_C.

Wouldn't it be nice if they pushed evertrog out of the champions league qualifying space?

Guest BORDERFOX

SORRY NOV BUT YOUS WERE JAMMY, NO MORE NO LESS!

You played better in first leg. But Im afraid that Schevchenko and Kaka ARE A LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN Drogba and Kezman. And if Lampard can carry Gerrard about in his pocket, Stevie G is a bottler and Gattuso will eat him for brekkies!

i think rafa is an astute manager, ok so milan will be difficult no denying it,,,but this is a team the was on its way out [versus Juventus...no chance of beating the Italian giants]...was going home [versus Chelsea...not a hope of defeating the Premier Champions]...dont underestimate Carra, Stevie G, Alonso....and most of all dont underestimate the tactical brain of Rafa Benitez - they start as underdogs, but Milan were not all conquering against PSV... 2-0 in the San Siro flattered them.

COME ON MILLAN...

glad your offering support saluki :good: the season poor old Milan BAROS has had he needs it :11:

oh AC MILAN!!!...yeah lets hope they are as exciting as they were at Old Trafford in the infamous all Italian final...what a game that was!!! :11:

may the best team win...as long as it begins with an "L!!!"

You have a good eye BARRELBOY........

Milan, there you go.......... tongue.gif

actually i dont, i had to reread that to see what you meant, i was merely joking on the Milan - Milan Baros thing.....hadnt even noticed the other thing!

anyway i thought you were southern italian - i thought they dislike the north :11: or just dislike liverpool more :11:

Guest saluki
  You have a good eye BARRELBOY........

Milan, there you go.......... tongue.gif

actually i dont, i had to reread that to see what you meant, i was merely joking on the Milan - Milan Baros thing.....hadnt even noticed the other thing!

anyway i thought you were southern italian - i thought they dislike the north :11: or just dislike liverpool more :11:

:clapper: well done..........

:big_boss: So what you saying? :big_boss: :11:

no comment........... B)

Guest what a flight

The reds where fookin brilliant end of,whose going to Turkey:yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

As for the technical nounce of the self called special one jose{modest c**t ain';t he :D }mourihno..read on :whistle:

Neither side could penitrate the other,One decisive moment was destined to linger on in the memory. Had it gone chelsea's way as on new years day,they would of retreated like LIVERPOOL and counter attacked,. In those circumstances no doubt mourihno's tactical awareness would of been lauded as the key to victory.

Though last night the special one :haha: turned out to be rather ordinary when matters came to a head.

Once arjen robbens introduction had failed to carve out an equaliser,mourihno called upon all his supernatural powers to use a ploy whitch had every sunday league manager in the country nodding in approval :11: :11: :11: .

He summoned the tallest substitute he had left,a centre half,threw him up front and ordered his defenders to launch the ball on to robert huths head.Its not often sutch coaching genius is witnessed at anfield.Well not since wimbledons relegation :11: :11: :11:

RAFFAS THE FOOKIN GAFFA :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: