Tried to download the rest from the camera....No Joy Sorry

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would this be a lurcher and terrier ?

Heard it had its share of boys in blue in the past . censored.gifcensored.gif

Just dont give them ammo guy's no.gifno.gifno.gif

there were a few boys in blue there but they are there for the sake of the show in general but they only spent a very short time at the terriers, its a very well run show by experienced guys and definately worth a visit,

all the best with the show clachan, am away fishin for the weekend mate so will miss it, catch up with you soon bud, i hope you can put up with the wee man greetin at you all dayfeck.gifwhistling.gif

mcass

Would this be a lurcher and terrier ?

Heard it had its share of boys in blue in the past . censored.gifcensored.gif

Just dont give them ammo guy's no.gifno.gifno.gif

there were a few boys in blue there but they are there for the sake of the show in general but they only spent a very short time at the terriers, its a very well run show by experienced guys and definately worth a visit,

all the best with the show clachan, am away fishin for the weekend mate so will miss it, catch up with you soon bud, i hope you can put up with the wee man greetin at you all dayfeck.gifwhistling.gif

mcass

Cheers mick,True the boys in blue did make an apperance last year but like mcass stated they were there for the agricultural show.On saying that when i approached them they told me, that when passing they had smelt dope and thats why they had spent as long as they did around our area.I would like to add at this point that as a club we do not condone this and if we are aware of this in the future we will ask the parties to leave our show.I would also like to add that there is ring side parking and if you ask the stewards at the gate they should point you in the right direction.We are looking forward to seeing you all, and as usual we hope the weather is kind to us.atb clachan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"we (i've) got everything sorted" BRILLIANT!!!! you are better doin it your way bud, you run it well, am coming over the road on thursday, i have a couple of raffle prizes for you, will i give them to you or the wee man?

atb

mcass123